Bloody Murderer in the house

Heya guys, Nethy here.

Okay, so this is a part 2 of the 'spring break'.

Enjoy~
_ _ _

Aphmau's P.O.V

Everything is fine and we lived happily ever aft-

Oh Bloody hell! Who am I kidding?

I tried to fool myself by watching more episodes of Twilight but the phone's melody kept overpowering the computer.

I sprinted upstairs and brought the phone upstairs with me. I closed the computer and kept the phone on the coffee table, staring at it as it keeps ringing and stopping.

Darn it, they are so stubborn!

I played with my fingers nervously as I watched the phone stopped for a brief moment then recalling.

"Please let it stop, please let it stop..." I begged silently.

And my prayers were answered.

The phone didn't ring. I stared in disbelief for a seconds, as they stretched to minutes but no calls.

Yippee!

I did a happy dance as I stood up to walk over the kitchen. I can finally enjoy the night away and watch a new serie.

As I walked over the kitchen, I thought I heard footsteps upstairs.

I stopped momentarily to listen but na! I must be delusional, after the whole phone situation.

I sighed in delight as I scoped a big spoon of chocolate ice cream and I made my way to the living room.
I settled on the couch and was about to open the computer when I heard this.

"Shit! Who keep so much stuff in a house?!"

I froze in place as I heard someone walk downstairs as they cursed. I blinked, once, twice, thrice...

THERE'S A BLOODY MURDERER IN MY HOUSE!!!

Of course, I just broke down mentally. Fear surged in me as of being injected as I panicked and looked around for anything to use as a weapon.

I should defend myself at least. My eyes scanned and finally landed on the ropes on the counter.

I think I have an idea.

I smirked as flashbacks of 'Home alone' and 'Rapunzel' came to my mind.

I jumped of my couch and closed all the lights on the house.

"What the hell is happening now?! What's wrong with the lights?!" I heard it's say as his footsteps landed on the floor now.

For all you know, it could be a human.

Because it was dark, it couldn't see me. I moved as quietly as I can over the kitchen and grabbed a pan.

Who said Disney movies were useless?

I saw as it walked over the couch and bend over to look at the computer.

"Who watches Twilight anymore?!" It said.

"Appearently me."

Before it had anytime to react, I hit as hard as I can with the pan. At first I missed and hit its shoulder.

"What the f-" It cursed as it turned around to me, "Put your weapon down you damned woman!"

I swinged the pan over my head one last time, landing it perfectly on its head.