The New Divine Warriors

Aphmau's P.O.V

Manfia, who was lazily laying on the couch, got up groaning for us to sit down. The atmosphere got really tense and thick and I could tell from Aaron's expression that we both were confused and shocked.

"I know this may seem pretty weird but you aren't dreaming for now." Travis said nervously as he let out a nervous laugh, "watch This!"

He closed his eyes for a moment then a white mist started surrounding him.

"Wait Travis! You aren't fully able to-" Enki's sentence was cut off by a very loud growl cut him off.

"Everybody! Dock!"

We lowered our heads just in time for an explosion to take place. A constant ringing never left my ears as I opened my eyes to scan my surroundings.

Everything was a mess, the table got scattered to pieces, the windows got broken and all the furniture were either black in powder dust or on fire.

"What in the name of Nether was that?!" Kul'Zak exclaimed as we all were groaning in pain, trying to get up again.

"Oops..." was all Travis had to offer for himself. 

Katelyn stood up with fire fists, but this time her fist were actually glowing with fire. The fire dances around her clenched fists as she raised her head to meet Travis, who was standing in front of her.

"Why did you do that?!" Then it began.

Katelyn launched her fist towards Travis who easily dodged it and swirled around her. Coming in front of her, Katelyn's fist went in vain and crashed the remains of the table, setting it on fire before getting up again in search for Travis.

"Guys stop This!" Manfia voice stopped Katelyn's fire fist from contacting Travis face.

He winced and quicky took the chance to run away.

"You're not getting anywhere." Enki grabbed him by the collar and dragged him outside.

"Okay Guys, first what the heck is going on here?! If I'm here to explosion and deaths in here then -sorry- I can do that at home. Just for your respect Irene, are you going to tell us what's going on here?!"

Oh yea', and don't forget Aaron. It was predictable that he was going to blow up after this unexplained explosion, even I but I've been dreading for an answer for the constant absence of my friends that I'm willing to stay here quietly.

"I don't know what to do with you guys." Irene finally spoke as Shad helped her up.

"Sorry Aaron about that," she continued, "and you too Aphmau. Now Travis get some chairs so I can tell them what they are here for."

Travis hung his head and went outside to the chairs I presume. I kept silent through the whole session, somehow impatience was building up inside me too but betting  this by the times I wondered where my friends go every break I think I could wait few more minutes.

"We're sorry for the inconvenient Aphmau." Garroth said as he came in front of me and Aaron in that mess.

"Let's display some fireworks!"

With that, Irene began. She began chanting as blue mist started swirling around her.

"God of time," she chanted, "With the powers bestowed upon me, show me the path and let the unknown be known; reveal what no eye can see and let your light be my guide."

Then a white blinding all of us in the room covered my eyesight.
We openedour eyes and the whole class room was as if it was never in fire.

That seemed so normal for Katelyn and the others. Next was Laurence, he closed his eyes and chanted something, the whole room got dark as stars were seen from the window. Then Katelyn next, from the middle of the room two fist knuckles appeared; she inserted her hands into them then fire lanterns appea red in the walls.
Then finally was Garroth who changed from his normal school attire to some fancy armor from the mid-ages and a glittering shield in his hand. He picked up the shield and but hardly against the ground, another blinding light shone and wheb we opened our eyes... I wouldn't say we were on earth anymore.