Let it go

[PART 1]

~3rd Person~

It's Saturday. The big night. Katelyn and Aphmau were nervous as heck as they wore their dresses.

"It's not our night but we're still going." Aphmau said to ease the tension as they did some touches to their looks.

Aphmau was fixing her flower crown as Katelyn did her eyelashes.

Katelyn gave a nervous laugh, stood up and helped Aphmau with her curls.

"Yeah... I don't even know why I'm nervous I mean it's Enki!" She exclaimed.

"Hehe, maybe that's why you're nervous. It's Enki. The girls guy in school." Aphmau said as she let her hands to her sides.

Katelyn sighed instead, dropping her hands too. "I know when you put yourself in these situation... I just have a feeling it's not going to end right."

"Come on Katelyn, be more optimistic about this! I mean we're going to a prom that probably only contains seniors and juniors and..." Aphmau cut it short as she noticed Katelyn's anxiety grow.

"Just think of it like that, we're going to have some fun with our friends!" She exclaimed.

That didn't help Katelyn be at ease but for the least her nerves won't jump around. She let out a small smile and nodded.

"Yeah."

The doorbell rang from downstairs, making both girl's anxiety shot back again.

{☆}

As Enki stood in front of the door, he held the bouquet of flowers in his right hand and tried to straighten his tuxedo with the other.

He did a quick check on his hair and as he was about to hit the doorbell, he heard someone panting.

He turned around and saw Aaron approaching him with a tired look on his face.

"Woah! Are you okay? Cause you don't look like you are..." Enki asked as Aaron stopped at the porch, hands on his knees as he tried to recollect some breath.

I escaped- Aaron thought happily as he took one last breath and stand straight.

Enki gave him a quizzical look that made Aaron glance down at his attire. White shirt tucked in the black vest and black pants with his red flower still in tact.

"It's your hair." Enki pointed out.

Hurriedly, he ran his fingers in his hands trying to straighten, untangle or whatever was wrong with his hair to fix it.

Enki chuckled. He was amused that a guy who was trying to impress his own girlfriend was more improper than him, a guy who wanted to impress a feisty girl.

He approached Aaron and ran his hand measly around it, fixing it.

"There. I'm sure Aphmau would drool over you now." He declared.

Aaron smiled but now Enki noticed the small bandage on his cheek. He grabbed his face and turned it so he can see it properly.

"What's that?!" Enki asked with a concerned face.

Not wanting to discuss the issue, Aaron dismissed it by telling him that it was nothing.

"Well then let's get our girls." Enki wiggled his eyebrows suggestingly and smiled when Aaron chuckled.

As the boys stood at the door each, of them waited for the other to ring the bell. Slowly Aaron hit the bell.

The door shot open and they were greeted by two angry looking parents.