Aphmau and her partner

Aaron's P.O.V

I dragged the poor guy who fell unconcious during his beating session across the school with a knife.

I'm not a male version of a yandere simulator! I just decided to cut off the net that was covered with the evidence of my 'beating' and drag the boy to some corner in the school.
I put him straight against the pole of the light post and cut off the net.

"Why do I have to clean up after this?!" I groaned in frustration.

I was not supposed to clean up after a beating, but I guess this once I'll do it. I care about my future more than you could think, for a bully that is.
I dragged him to the bleachers and set him up there; I walked in the halls as I remembered I was supposed to eat lunch.

But I was stopped by Aphmau.

Not really stopped, I'm in the one who turned around and left after...
I walked down the stairs to the cafeteria to hear loud voices.

"You both have to clean for this mess made in the cafeteria!" Hyria's voice, I thought.

Before I could open the door, again, I saw Aphmau wearing a ninja outfit and following Travis with Katelyn.

What happened to her cute outfit? I asked myself as I, unconciously, followed her.

I saw her come to a quick stop in front of the staircase that led to the principal's office. I hid behind the wall, just in case.

She waited for a moment before proceeding and I followed behind. She twisted the door knob and entered the room.

What could she be doing in the principal's office?

My stomach growled as a signal that it wanted to eat but I ignored and followed after her.
The room was completely dark, only a buld hanging in the middle of the room lit it. Shad was standing next to Irene as I cautiously walked towards them.

I felt a presence beside when my shoulder brushed against someone's.

"Ah, Aaron," Said Shad in a calm voice as Irene also turned her head to meet me.

"We've been expecting you."

Earlier, a little while before the cafeteria incident...

Irene's P.O.V

"I'm tired of the classes Irene, get we get a break please?!"

Travis whined as Enki grabbed him by the collar.

"If you showed me you are able to go 'Demon mode' with your relic, then you would be free from any lesson."

"Really?!" Travis' emerald eyes shone brightly. "Okay!" He rubbed his hands together and started concentrating on his relic.

Everyone today are having their final lessons. Katelyn has mastered not to active her fire fist using her emotions; Garroth was able to summon his armor and shield without any trouble and he mastered all the extra strength he got. Laurence was able to teleport between dimensions and his studies of the Nether are still in progress.

But that only leaves to me and Shad.

"About time." Shad said as he stood next to me.

"Yea'" I smiled at his statement.

"Are we going to stick through this?" He asked.

I looked up to him in confusion as his shoulder brushed against mine, sending sparks in that area.