I can miss you too

Aphmau's P.O.V

'I still can't believe they walking beside each other.'

'Poor Aph, must be feeling pretty traumatized.'

'What happened? Did they become a thing?'

'He must have had her under a mind control!'

'Oh my gosh! She's walking beside him... And he's like the hottest guy in the school.'

'Why would you say that?'

'Cause he's a bad boy, duh!'

"I swear if I hear another thing-!" I turned around to find everyone still in their half whispers despite my warning.

I groaned as I walked down the hallways next to Aaron.

Yes, I'm walking to my class next to him. He said he had his timetable changed and now, Guess what?

We have every single class together! Yay!

I shot him a glare beside me as he kept looking ahead. He looked down at me and having me one of him stupid, sweet smiles.

"A picture last longer you know." He smirked.

"But I heard the body lasts even longer," I cracked my knuckles, "Seriously, you just love being the center of attention don't you?"

He shrugged in response. I stopped in my locker to exchange books for Math class.

"I mean, it depends." He added, "if everyone blab about how cool I am then yes; I love that attention."

I slammed my locker and looked back at him.

"I can even do a chicken dance, look."

I can't believe my eyes for what he did next, Aaron, the school's bad boy, started doing the chicken dance in front of me.

It took every inch in me not to laugh, I chuckled and then broke into series of soft laughters.

"Sheesh, well you got an attention. Everyone at the hall is looking at you."

My laughter died down but everyone kept staring at Aaron like he had grown two head.

"Well, I got you to laugh right?" He asked, after stopping from flapping his hands as wings.

"Yup," I pressed my hand against his chest moving him along, "Let's get going. We are going to miss class."

I pushed him to our class, he did the honors of opening the doors for me and we entered the class.

"Is this our class?" I asked after looking around.

Everything is... well different. The table are now for two instead of four people; the board, instead of being stuck to the wall, is now a moving one.

It was as if they had widened the whole space up and it looks much brighter.

"Yep, it looks great!" He muttered.

We both walked out seperate ways to desk. I choose the last seat and slumped myself in the seat, claiming it mine.

Katelyn walked in the room at the same moment.

"Hey Katelyn! Right here!" I patted the seat beside me.

I placed my hand on the place and watched as Katelyn came sitting down in the place.

I was about to pat the seat one last time when a huge thing was swing on my laps.

"Taken? No? Thanks!" Aaron said as he placed himself next to me.