Couples fight, right?

Aphmau's P.O.V

I could barely wait for the end of the day that all the lessons went in a blur. I jumped in my seat a couple of times in class and got a scowl from the teacher, but nevertheless I'm so excited!

When the final bell rang, I was already racing down the corridors.

"Aphmau! Wait a moment!" Katelyn called behind me.

I stopped impatiently jogging in my place, I turned around to see her walking up to me with her bag hung loosely around her shoulders.

"Hurry up! I've got to go!" I whined.

"Stay in one place will ya? Geez, you've been high since the morning." She rolled her eyes and sprinted to me, "Where is this taking place even? Exams are next week and you should focused on your exams but no! Instead you're trying to get in a fight with none other than your boyfriend! Like for pete's sake, exams are just around the corner-"

She went on lecturing me about how I should start to be more responsible cause Senior year isn't as fanstacies project and what not.

"And do you know what happens when a university rejects you?! You fail! You-"

I cut her off my stopping in my tracks and taking a sharp turn to face her.

"Worry about later, later. When now becomes later we worry about it but now, let's worry about now."

She blinked several times trying to process what I said but my impatience was nagy so I yanked her away to the football field.

"He should be there by now!" I exclaimed.

I heard Katelyn chuckle beside me but remain silent.

On the couple last feet, I sprinted to the doors and pushed them open.

Students filled the benches, talking to one another in hushed voices that all became still upon seeing me enter.

Excitement stang in my veins as adrenaline flooded my system; everyone was staring at me but my eyes were locked at the midnight orbs staring at me from all the way across the grounds.

 I threw my bag off my sleeves and sprinted to the stadium.

"It shouldn't have took you that long." He smirked.

"Just you wait, I'm going to end you!"

Ross came between us, wearing a light blue T-shirt and washed jeans, something unusual than his costume.

"Keep it down, now you fight after I say go. Ready?" He said in an exhausted tone.

"Are you okay Ross?" I asked a bit concerned.

"Yeah, a bit exhausted from the exams." He gave me a half smile.

"Wait, you go to this school?!"

"No, I'm actually from an adjacent school, only a couple of blocks away."

I nodded in comprehension.

"Okay, Ready?" He presumed.

A big smile marked on my face as Aaron smirked.

"Set?"

My legs widened in a ready stance and Aaron's hands balled into fists as he readied himself.

"Go!"

He swung his fist towards me and I quickly jumped back, evading his attack.

That's how it started. Before I had time to balance my footing, Aaron attacked again, landing a hit on my shoulders.