Sweet and Nice

Ahhhh! I can't believe I'm finally able to write this! Ahhhh!

*Ahem*

Sorry for that sooo, this is Nethy-chan's first book so please be gentle :3

Hello guys, Nethy-chan here. A little Fanfic of Aarmau with my own little twist in characters, enjoy!

(Oh! I don't own any of the pictures ;3)

_______________________

-3rd Person-

Aphmau lived with her mother (Sylvanna), she was a shy but fierce and strong girl.

When she was young, she used to get bullied a lot and even though she had the power to fight back.

She always believed in peace; one day she came back home bruised from head to toe, she was in a very bad and shaken state.

"Oh Mija, what happened to you!?" Silvanna said as little Aphmau entered through the door, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"...A-Another fight Mom...not something important" Aphmau answered.

Silvanna helped her daughter sit on the couch, they sat as Aphmau's mother aided her bruises.

"Mommy?" Aphmau called.

"Yes dear..." Her mother answered.

"W- Why do people fight?" She asked.

"Hmm... Because they just feel lonely deep inside and they want to throw their feelings by beating or bullying people." Said her mother as she continued to put bandages on her bruised face.

Aphmau didn't get it, if people felt lonely shouldn't they just talk to someone?

By the time she was out of her thoughts, Sylvanna finished aiding her.

"I know you're a good fighter Mija, why didn't you fight back?" She asked while putting the aid kit away in one of the kitchen drawers.

Before Aphmau could answer, three small boys, almost at Aphmau's age, came in bursting through the door.

One of them had a sandy hair color with baby blue eyes, the other one had a brown hair color with emerald eyes and the last one was wearing a mask with his dark hair covering one of his sky-blue colored eyes.

(You already know them XD)

"Aphmau, we just heard what happened! Are you Okay?!" Said all three of them in union.

"I'm fine, it's just a stupid fight. Nothing more." Aphmau answered.

The sandy haired boy looked at her bandages, "You're bruised from head to toe and it was just a stupid fight?!" He exclaimed concernly.

"You always protected me from bullies, why didn't you fight back?" Asked the masked boy.

All three of them surrounded her, The sandy boy's name is Garroth, the black haired is called Zane while the brown haired is called Vylad.