A little taken back

Aphmau's P.O.V

By every passing second, Aaron was growing impatient. He took several steps until he was towering well above Michi, who was probably wishing to vanish out of existence.

"W-What?! Michi? W-What would Michi got to do with this?" She stuttered.

She tried to play innocent and get back to her eating but Aaron cleared the tray away from the table with a force that made it fly away.

She looked back up with total fear in her eyes and tried to distract herself by her phone.

"Michi got nothing to do with this!" She spat back.

That wasn't the wisest of things to do, considering Aaron could strangle her any second.

If it were normal I would pay golds to watch this scene with a popcorn but Aaron's expression froze the mood.

Weird, Michi is using third person...

Maybe I should scare her more often cause it's kind of cute on her.

"Michi? Are you going to start speaking?" Said Irene, "Which, I would advise you to do now."

Michi's eyes wondered from Irene to Aaron several times. " I... Well, Michi... It's..."

Ohh, so she did something!

In a flash, Michi was flying in the air grabbed by Aaron from the collar. She started grasping for air.

"Start. Speaking." With a cold and commanding voice, Aaron was literally trying to squeeze information out of Michi.

Some people who gathered around us, pointed fingers and gasped, some were shouting to call the teacher.

Don't they have something better to do! Actually if I were in their places I would have done that too if I see someone being strangled by someone.

"Fhgkn! Aaron, let me down first!" She cried.

He let her down to her chair, she grabbed the table for emotional support as she dug her nails into it.

"Michi... Knew it! She knew Aaron wouldn't give up on her so easily!" Her grip to the table tightened. "I knew it from the looks in your eyes! Two years and you still haven't gave up on her! Two blasted years has passed Aaron!"

She let go of the poor table, which I'm sure was in pain from her grip, and grabbed Aaron's collar.

"Michi would do anything! Anything for you to forget that stupid, airhead Lilly! Please Aaron..."

Either she was a really horrible actor or Aaron wasn't touched at all. She was actually crying while he regarded her with eyes that could freeze the entire an entire pacific fleet, maybe a little over exaggerated.

Michi in her turn slowly let go of his collar.

"That wasn't what I asked for, How were you able to get rid of Lilly?" He asked coldly.

"Well... Fine! I wondered around how to get rid of her for days after-"

"Make it to the point." Irene cut her off.