Winter Holiday's Misplans

Hello everyone! A week has passed since Nethy last touched wattpad.

Finally! School, school... Nethy had survived first week, Yays! Congrats to her! She had survived the first week of school. Dive down the sea of words and thanks for reading!

Nethy in~
_______________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Healing is on the way!"

I shouted as I played dungeons.

Two months has passed, I have not spoken with Aaron since. However I don't regret my decision. I'm actually quite proud of myself, if the competition is a wonder, the news would be great. There are the current results-

Leading First:

Me with points of 20

Second:

Aaron tailing 19 points.

But Gene still no news. I guess after his so-called-genius-plan failed, no other plans followed. Goodness I haven't even seen him in school for the last two months!

About Aaron, I cut off any connection between us. No school fighting or meeting up nothing. We acted as two different strangers from different worlds.

Katelyn and the others said that I acted a little off sometimes but they are just saying. To be honest I slightly, just a tiny bit still miss being... His game partner. I messed up in the game several times after he was gone, since I'm a healer I would sometimes use a group healing spell and waste mana.

"Oh..."

I stared at my computer screen as I remembered  I don't still have a partner.

It was 11PM time to go to sleep, I closed the game and put on fairy tail the latest episode 52; while watching I drifted off to sleep knowing that winter holidays starts after 3 days.

Aaron's P.O.V

Two month has passed since Aphmau deleted my account. After that no talking, or even her usual horrible puns about me smirking, Nothing.

I wore my head phone as I was playing Dungeons, I saw Aphmau's character walk by and ignore it. In battles whenever I used shield, I remember that I have no partner, meaning I wasted mana.

I slightly think, I miss being able to play with her, we used to play since middle school. Lazzie and Dally were trying to talk to me and asked me frequently about Aphmau.

Michi, I even ignored more than ever.

No news came from Gene and his team, I'm kind of worried since even Ross has zero idea of his points but not like I care, if anybody should be worried about it it's Aphmau. I closed the computer, removed my headphone and jumped unto my bed.

Instead of instantly sleeping, I thought of something. The school festival is near, after winter vacation... Maybe I could do something to annoy Aphmau on it, who knows. I slept with a big smile on my face thinking

I have something in mind.

Laurence's P.O.V

Beep

Beep

Beep

I slammed the alarm and threw it off the window, got up and ready for school. Yesterday I heard that there would be a winter festival on the park so I'm planning on asking Aphmau to come since Garroth is too shy to ask. I am super hyped today.