Detention Time

Nethy-chan hopes you read the chapter "Read" to avoid confusion.

Without further delay, let's begin. Enjoy!
_______________________

Aaron's P.O.V (Finally another P.O.V)

I walked down the hall to see Aphmau in front of the detention room.

Sweet potatoes, and I thought this one wouldn't show up

She looked my way then flustered red from anger and quickly entered inside the room.

I followed behind and when I entered, I expected Jeffery to be there instead it was our Math teacher.

"Mr. Aaron, glad to see you." He said while smiling big.

I swear sometimes I feel like he's doing some stuff on purpose. He lectured us for the first thirty minutes, Yay!

(Sarcasm much Aaron? Hmmm)

I have another hour and a half to wait till the end; I don't know why Aphmau is having a double detention but I tried to hit that elementary kid earlier this morning who made fun of the way my face has scars, but before I could even start the Math teacher walked by and gave me the detention slip.

Does he carry that thing to home!?

(XD, Oh Aaron. All teachers do that, my teacher in middle school has it with him at home... at Home for heaven's sake!)

Seriously I mean does he walk around carrying that thing in his pocket and punishing his children with it? Anyways back to the point, I'm stuck with Potato for another hour and a half while the teacher is now snoring.

I decided to take out my phone and text Shu.

(Bro, You... I... Uhhhh)

(FC - Aaron / Shu - Aphmau)

FC- Hey Shu, Free to answer?

I took a glance at Aphmau and she was drawing at the table when her phone vibrated. She gave me that 'Really?' look and I just shrugged, she took out her phone, hid it under the desk (cause if it's seen it will be snatched) and replied.

Shu- Yeah... What's up?

FC- Nothing, just seeing what are you doing?

Shu- FC, I told ya. NO REAL LIFE!!!

FC- Okay... Wanna talk about the game?

Shu- You mean the one that you keep on running off to dungeons without me?! You should really work on your teamwork.

FC- Now really? Aren't healers suppose to trail behind the attackers to heal them?

We argued a bit about the game, we are really good friends online, I just wish if we could be like this in real... Wait! Hold it there Aaron! You wanna friends with Potato?

No no, Aphmau feel asleep too leaving me the only one awake in the room. Then I spotted a blackboard marker on the teachers desk, I quietly snuck and took it. I drew all over APHMAU face and closed it putting it but her side... She looks really cute when she...No! No! Snap!

(Admit it Aaron, darn it! She is cute when she sleeping! Just say it to yourself!)

Anyways I waited patiently for good 20 minutes, 30 minutes are left to leave the school, and Aphmau woke up.