A re-encounter

Aaron's P.O.V

I can't believe they actually dragged me to the party, how did they even know?

The moment I came home, Dally and Lazzie attacked me and forced me to go to the party at whoever it is.

Well, they couldn't force me to party all the way.

I wore my usual attire, earning a glare and a scowl from Calia, and came to the party.

After boring 20 minutes, I saw Aphmau entering the party.

"Aph!" I called but she couldn't heard me due to the loud music.

I sighed.

"That I won't need you to win." She said, "In magic powers, Math classes, and now the festival; each time you are there to either help or let me win... I just wanted to prove to myself that I can win by myself."

I can't believe that I'm hurting her by helping. I'm sure she is confused; I'm doing that because I like her, I didn't mean to make her confused.

After a while of just standing and staring blankly at the party, Michi came.

Anger, that's my initial reaction.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Aaron, Michi came here to apoligize." She said.

She really looked different, her golden highlights are now gone and she looks simply beautiful without her exaggerating makeup, her eyes are a bit dull than usual without their shine but she is okay to punch if she aggravates me.

"For what?"

Even though she looks weak, I was not going to let my guard down. I can't and never forgive what she did to Lilly.

"For.. For everything. Michi is sorry that she tried to take you away from your love. She is sorry if she acted rude, she's sorry for everything. She knows she doesn't deserve your forgiveness but at least she can repent for what she did."

My hands unclenched themselves as I stared at her.

Fear surged through her as she tried to take steps back.

No way, I can't. If she want a chance to explain and repent for what she did, then I'm willing to give her a chance. To see what she has to offer.

I rested my hand on her shoulder, and instantly her eyes seemed to glow.

She wrapped her hands on my arm and started leading me outside.

"No." I removed her hand.

It felt wrong, before it was because I hid my feelings with all my might for Aphmau/Shu but now that I'm weakening and I'm fully acknowledged of them, it just felt wrong.

"Don't you dare touch me."

She nodded and pointed at the window door leading to the garden.

I looked back at her, questioning silently "What?"

"I've brought you something, or more like someone who is longing to see you."

I stared at her for a few seconds before proceeding.

Just who is longing to see me? Someone... my sister? No it can't be. But who?

I push the window door open and stepped into the garden.

"Hello?" I called.

After a few seconds, no answer came.

I sighed, she tricked me. She tricked me. Well, I'm going to go back inside... and try my best not to punch her.