Tested Comadary

Aphmau's P.O.V

"You mean, as in right now, right now?! We have to do the test now?!" I asked in disbelief for almost the tenth time.

"Yes." Irene sighed, "You shouldn't be worried. Haven't you told me you studied all the books I gave you?"

I gulped the lump in my throat, even thought I did read the books I have zero idea about to unlock my powers.

I nodded.

"Then you should be fine, trust me." She patted my shoulder in assurance.

"Besides," Shad added, "Time won't run that much when we are gone. You'll be gone for the fourth period only, we already told the principal."

That is suppose to reassure me but I can't stop that nagging feeling that something bad is going to happen in this test...

"Have you been working out?" Shad asked Aaron.

"Yes, pretty much everyday." He answered.

"Then we're good to go." Shad exclaimed, patting Aaron a bit too hard for him to loose his balance.

"Hey guys."

Laurence opened the door, entering in the room.

"Oh Laurence, it's great to see you again." Irene said.

"Yeah, how's been going?"

"Good." Shad answered instead.

"Okay everyone, I think we are ready." Irene clapped her hand and looked at us expectantly.

"What?" I shrugged.

"I don't know." Aaron answered.

Laurence walked to the middle of the room, taking a chalk out of his small handbag, that I just noticed, he started drawing weird symbols on the floor.

"I'll let the expert explain to you about that test." Irene said.

"Okay you guys," Shad began standing in front of us, "What do you about the Nether?" He asked us.

"The Nether is like the underworld version of our world. It's filled with all kinds of creatures and normal humans can't survive in it." Aaron said.

"But," I added, "If one is wearing a fire resistance potion, made from a blaze's blood mixed with a zombie's skin, they can walk normally there. Still there are grave consequences to going to the Nether."

"Good job." He clapped, "You two have been really studying."

He shifted his gaze to me now, "So Aphmau, since now you are the expert in healing you should have heard about 'The Rainbow Hope'?"

"Yes." I nodded.

"Can you tell me what is it, and are their special abilities? Where is it found and why isn't it obtained in here?" He asked with a smirk.

Sly move; I must give it to him, he chose the hardest chapter in the 'Herbs and Potions' book. I spend almost a week studying that chapter.

With my own confident smirk, I replied, "'The Rainbow Hope' is a special flower that grows only once a year in the Nether. That is according to the Nether timeline, but in the normal human world, it takes about five years to grow."

I stood up pacing around the room as I remembered and tried to give every detail possible about that flower.

"As I mentioned before, this flower is found in Nether but not just any part of it. 'The Rainbow Hope' is found at the peek of mount Ala, named after the famous battle you and Irene had there."