The Hero

Aphmau's P.O.V

I walked out of the classroom with Katelyn beside me.

"I won't be joining you on gym classes anymore." Katelyn stated.

"What?!"

A few days has passed and after my little confession with Aaron and things haven't been any better. I added him back in Dungeons and we played all night long that day, it was really good.

"Why won't you be joining me for gym classes?! Who's going to be my human shield once you're gone?!" I exclaimed.

She gave a look that said 'Really?'

"Seriously though, why won't you be joining me in gym classes? Did you get hurt?" I asked, now a bit concerned.

"Nah, I'm fine. I just took up theater class." She said.

Katelyn stopped on her locker as she exchanged her books.

"Like acting?" I asked, "I didn't know you were interested in acting."

She closed her locker and we resumed walking to class.

"Not necessarily acting," She shrugged, "I can be director too."

"Oh~ Cool, Who the teacher?" I asked.

"A French guy with a really heavy French accent but he's a really good teacher."

We stopped in front of Creative writing class.

"You should get your books switched." She said, pointing at the books in my hands.

"Oh right. I should get going, see ya~" I waved and practically ran to my lockers.

When I finished switching my books, I spotted Aaron coming my way.

"Hey Aph!" He waved from across the hallway.

"Hi..." I whispered/breathe.

Okay, I think my crush on Aaron turned into liking and is now turning into something more that I'm a bit more scared to admit.

He looked the same as always to anyone else but to more, he looks sexier than he has ever been. His dark hair is much darker than usual, making it shiny under the dim light; His midnight eyes were sparkling more than usual.

I blinked to see plain old Aaron in front of me again.

Okay, something is definitely wrong with me.

"Want a company?" He asked beside me.

Who did he come in front of me so fast?!

"Yea~" I said in a breathy voice before clearing my throat, "Yes."

We walked down the hall to our class, an awkward silence taking over.

Say something you dummy! Say something!

"Last night's game was epic!" He exclaimed suddenly.

I mentally thanked Irene for his sudden outburst.

I nodded, "Yeah, You were playing really good. Considering the fact that you forget we have to work together!"

I glared at grinning Aaron, "Honestly do you know how terrible it is every single time you get out of a cave and I have to use most of my mana?!"

"But you still do it anyways?" he smirked.

"Yeah! I don't know how I feel sorry for you every single time!" I exclaimed.

After that the atmosphere became light, I didn't even realize we were in class.

I saw Gene walking in the class... It's been a really long time since I last saw him.