Cursed

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Katelyn, Katelyn, Katelyn. You look fantastic!"

We were at the mall, in one of many dress boutiques that I never bothered to memorize the name to. I already know the place by heart.

Katelyn, Lucinda and I were shopping for her dress and apparently we found the one. Simple, elegant yet complex blue with straps around her neckline, waist and shoulders. The dress had an elegant flow to it that when she twirled, it glowed under the dim light.

"Cateyes, killer heels, dashing earing with a leash and you're ready to be the next hot thing in market Kate." Lucinda joked.

"It's that good hun?" She asked with a triumph smile on her face.

"It's gorgeous!" I exclaimed, "Now take it off before I snap a picture and send it to him."

She raised a brow and shut the curtains behind her.

"I already have them." Lucinda whispered beside me.

I whipped my head and saw that she held the make up out from hot topic, the cat strap around the neck think we saw in forever21 and a pair of sliver heels on her other hand.

"How did you-"

"Magic deary." She answered my unfinished question.

Impressed, I took the heels in my hands and looked at them. They're straight out of fairy tale Cinderella.

"This looks out of this world." I breathed, "Can she walk in them?" I quickly asked.

She turned the base of the heels and showed me a soft cushion under them.

"They can clack just as hard as an iron."

Katelyn opened the curtains again and got out, holding her dress in another hand.

"Whose are those?" She asked as she looked at the heels in my hand.

Lucinda rolled her eyes and replied, "Your grandma's. Who are we shopping for?"

"Oh, they look..."

"Breathtaking?" I suggested.

"Yes..." She breathed.

"Miss's is that for you all?" A young lady came behind us and called.

Katelyn removed the dress from her hand and gave it to her.

"Yes."

"Then please come this way to pay."

The lady led Katelyn to the counter as she brought the checker and passed it over the bar code attached to the dress.

Once the beep sound confirmed the dress's registration, the counter-ist removed it and threw it in a near by can.

"Thank you for shopping at our store."

She handed her the bag and we went out. Travis stood on one leg trying to juggle five bags in his hands.

"We're done." Lucinda claimed as she took two bags from Travis.

"Oh thanks Irene, I didn't know how long I could have stood holding these bags." He sighed in relief.

"Oh come on Travis it's was just five bags."

"I wanna see you trying that!"

As they argued back and forth, I heard Katelyn sighing annoyed, I glanced at her and she had her eyes shut as she rubbed her temples.

"They're awfully close." I whispered beside her with a small smile.

"Yep they are. Also sickening." She murmured.