Double Detention

Thanks for reading so far! So Nethy-chan wants you to guess what gonna happen before it happens.... Not much. Enjoy! ;3
_______________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

The challenge was more fun last year, I've got to meet and save some kids. A week has passed since the beginning of school, I saved three kids from Zenix, Sasha and Zane who tried to bully a kid but bluntly failed.

~Flashback~

"Listen Kid, I give you 0 cent and I take your bag, what about it?" Zane said to a girl who fell on the ground due to him tripping her.

I was walking by and saw Zane trying to bully that girl so I decided to watch. She looked more of a kid from the neighborhood middle school.

"Who are you calling kid?!" She asked furiously.

"You!"

Then I heard a slap, I took a peek again and saw Zane with a red cheek.

"Za-Zane... You... Seriously, you tried to bully that girl?!" I said between laughs.

"Sh-shut up Aph, now leave me alone."

I continued laughing while Zane angrily stormed off.

~End of Flashback~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I slammed my alarm off and threw it off the window.

(Woooo... Easy gurl.)

"Mija! Get yourself ready for school! I'm giving you a ride today!" Mom shouted.

I groaned and rolled on the floor before getting up. It's Friday, the end of the school week and I was really exhausted. I took shower and quickly got myself ready for school, I got down stairs and ate breakfast.

"Mom! I'm ready... Mom!"

I got outside to the garage and Mom was already in the car.

"Hop on Mi Hija, school isn't waiting." She said.

We rid to school and along the way we listened to Beyoncé songs and my mom sang along. The ride wasn't too long so we passed the school THREE TIMES! And mom didn't pay attention to it, I tried to tell her but she was singing too loud that she couldn't hear me.

(My Silvanna... Listen to her!)

When she actually payed attention to what I was saying, first class was about to be over.

I ran, grabbed my schedule  and went to class. First class was Arts, Second we had Creative writing, third Chemistry, Fourth Biology; Lunch then Fifth Music, Sixth Math then finally Gym last class.

Half of the first class had already passed, I busted the doors of the class open and Garroth & Laurence gave me the 'you were almost late to first class' look. I went and sat between them and the teacher gave me a detention slip for being late.

Creative writing is my favorite class from all the classes, the teacher told us to write a short story about something we did in life and I wrote down when I first met Garroth, Laurence and everyone.

In chemistry class, we were asked to make the simplest chemical potion, the shrinking potion. It was kinda boring but I helped my partner to do her potion.

Time skip to lunch... By Nethy-chan

"Aghhhhh..." I sighed, groaned for almost the entire break.