Lock, Locked, Lockers

Aphmau's P.O.V

I stood on the track, ready for race.

"3!"

I'm going to win...

"2!"

I have to win...

"1!"

I'll win against Aaron!

"Go!"

And I shot off. I ran as fast as I can, not looking back or around, I just ran and ran and ran until I felt something go off... The whistle.

I opened my eyes and looked in front of me, Aaron didn't make it... that means I win!

I looked back and saw Aaron jogging, he was jogging to the finish line.

I was speechless; he let me win... He 'let' me win.

My feelings were mixed up, I don't know. Should I be mad, or let it go and just be happy? I am really confused.

"Nice win." He said and walked off.

He knew I will never accept this victory but still he did it.

I shook my head and angrily stormed off.

That's it, I'm done.

I walked to the girls shower room, ignoring the speaker announcing to get our medals after the games.

I grabbed my other pair of sport uniform and opened the showers.

I let the warm water hit me as I let it all go. It's always relaxing to take a shower, no matter what worries I have, shower seems to always cool me down.

After showering, I wore my sports attire and got out to grab my bag from the locker room.

I'm all tired, I should grab my bag, check on Katelyn, then crash home to bed.

Mom would come home late today cause she is having a party with Mrs. Ro'meave and I am the one who actually encouraged her. She's been going to work and taking care of me since forever I wanted her to take a break.

I was walking down the hallway when I saw Aaron coming from the other side.

Crap!

I quickly rushed into the nearest room the moment we made an eye contact.

I looked at the numbers quickly scanning them... and 32! I tried to shake the locker open but failed. I quickly entered my combination and it opened but my bad wasn't there, there were a bunch of shirts and pants.

What?.. Why?.. Where is my bag?!

The door slowly swung open... Too late.

I launched myself into the locker and slammed it shut.

I could fell Aaron staring at the locker then come right next to the door. I held my breath and counted down the seconds for him to open it.

"3..."

He stretched his hand towards the lock.

"2..."

He fiddled with the lock with his hands...

"1.." I mentally braced myself as I shut my eyes tight.

"I stink, I should get a shower." I heard him say before he left.

I heard a door swinging then close.

I released a breath I didn't know I held, I can't believe he followed me to the girls locker room!