You Might Have Noticed...

He he... An author note.

Yea! I actually updated an Author note! *grins proudly*

Nethy guesses that you might have noticed it... She did a new year chapter than typical Christmas chapter.
Nethy wanted to skip the Christmas chapter because, well no reason. Nethy doesn't have a special reason to skip the supposed to be Christmas chapter, she just wanted to.

Also she wanted to say that her update might be a little off from now on because of school. Ugh! The hell fire that everybody fears to go to... Dum Dum Dum... School! Finals Term Exams are coming up so she has to focus on studying but, but she will come back! That's for sure, there only two weeks of school left so I'll leave for two weeks.

Also she'll take that opportunity to take a break from Wattpad. Yup, She said it. It'll be a break from Wattpad and a re-connection to reality, but there are a lot of surprises for her in real life waiting to jump the next second they find the chance *sigh*.

And Nethy has noticed something... This book has 700 views... 700 views. Wow, She's completely speechless. All she can say is thank you! Thank you so much for reading my story.

Oh, and one last thing... This fan fiction is probably the weirdest one you'll read. Yea, you should have noticed by now that she didn't instantly (in two to three chapters) make Aph fall head heels on Aaron but it'll happen in the end. It'll be one of these stories where you see the obvious ship that's supposed to be sailing on wait for the lovers to come.
It'll be a very slow progress but eventually you'll see your stuff.

And that is all! Yup, did Nethy forget anything? She thinks not. Well then, it's till next time my friends :3

Mattane~