Let's Play MURDER!!!

Aphmau's P.O.V

♡~♡

The moon shone brightly as we sat on a bench in Phoenix park. Aaron was blushing all shades of red and I'm sure I was too.

"Aphmau... I always loved you for the longest but didn't have the courage to tell you..." He said in a very calm and gentle voice than his usually mischevious voice.

But Aaron wasn't the only one with a confession to make. My heart beat hardly against my chest that I'm almost sure Aaron could hear it.
I took his hand in mine so that his midnight eyes looked at me.

"Oh Aaron... I always loved you too but failed to realise it early..." I said, my face heating 10 times than before.

"Aphmau... Can I?" He leaned in until we were just inches away.

"Yes Aaron, please Kiss me!"

♡~♡

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

Oh that? That was me screaming myself awake. You haven't really thought that was real, did you?

I jolted, sitting up; my face was hot and my body was cold from all the suspense I just got in my dream. I touched my face and pinched myself to make sure I'm awake this time.

"OUCH!"

Yup, I was awake.

My heart beat didn't decrease a bit and my face heat too. I slowly -and carefully- made my way to the bathroom; my face was all red and my face was wet. Well, dreams could make you feel that way right?

"Shower time!"

I slipped my clothes off and jumped into the tank to take shower. Irene left me at school to wonder over my own thoughts.

Love-Hate relationship?! Irene is speaking non-sense! Sure, I don't act the same way when he's around; I blush whenever he embarrasses me, my body doesn't react the same to the limited times he touches me, and I'm always trying to be defensive when he's around.

I tell myself he's FC when I know he is Aaron... all these stuff I listed isn't something someone normally does. I mean, yes there are people who hate him but what do I hate him for?

I gulped as my mind pieced together the puzzle.

"Do..." I said with much fear in my voice, "Do I like Aaron?"

Well funny! That's something you should know yourself not ask yourself.

"OUCH!" I combed my hair the wrong way.

I quickly slipped into comfortable clothes. Today, I'm going to stay and re-watch some Attack On Titans.

Do I really like Aaron? That's not suppose to happen! I'm suppose to fight him off for bullying innocent children.

A small flashback of the school's winter break came into my mind. I looked at my computer screen and my cheeks were beam red.

It's confirmed, I 'like' Aaron.

"MEIHA! COME DOWNSTAIRS NOW!"

I cried and walked downstairs to see my mother in her sports uniform.