Studying and Sports

Aaron's P.O.V

"Aph, are you paying attention?"

I looked by my side to find her leaning on my shoulder, sleeping.
I closed the book shut, picking her up I put her on her bed.

"That's not how I want it..." Said sleeping Aph.

I turned around to see her dreaming, and from the looks of it, it doesn't appear to be a happy dream.

"Aphmau?" I asked, caustionly trying to wake her up.

"No Aaron, I mean I do but..."

"Aphmau," I tried to shake her up, "wake up! It's just a dream."

"No! I mean... you're right. I should be defeated, save myself the embarrassment- "

"Aphmau!"

I shook her harder until she sat upright awaken.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

She looked around, her eyes scanning the room carefully then landing on me.

I repeated my question, "Are you alright?"

She hugged me.

That's all she did, I didn't get what kind of dream she had but I know it's definitely a bad one, one she doesn't want to talk about.

I stiffened for a moment then hugged her back.

"Aphmau, are you okay?" I drew her back to see her crying.

Panic rose inside me as I tried to find something to say.

"Ah-... Aph?... What happened?"

She sniffed and tried to wipe her tears away. I wiped her tear with my thumb as she looked up at me.

"Bad dream?" She nodded. "Then take a rest and have a good night sleep."

I laid her back in the bed, she instantly closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Okay...

~• A few days later... ~•

Aphmau's P.O.V

Get ready to get pumped! Why? Because today is the sports festival!!!

Yup, in the last few days I was kind of bumped out because of the -too much- studying but now I'm back baby, and with my full power nothing, and I say nothing, can stop me from winning these games.

"You ready Aphmau?" Katelyn asked with her sports uniform on.

"Yes, I'm ready than I'll ever be!"

"Okay then let the games begin!"

We began with some warm ups, crunches, some silly dance, jogging etc... then we heard the whistle that begins the events.

"Welcome, girls and boys to our schools annual sports festival," the announcer begins, "Tonight, we'll be having different kinds of competition, challenging our young students ability to endure, fight and many more!
First, let's begin with football.
To find the rare football gems hiding among us, we made the football team fight against a group of students who volunteered and believe have the power to win against the official football team!"

I smirk at his announcement.

"That your clue Aph." Katelyn said, giving me a light 'tap' on my back.

I go the group of students rounding around.

"Okay guys, we show that football team how great we are! Just do your best and we'll be sure to get out victorious!"