You've got a guest!

Nethy-chan here with another chapter! Who has a guest? Well, let's see! Time to Dive, Enjoy :3
_______________________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

We got out of school and it was pretty late at night. I checked the clock before leaving class and it says 8:00 PM.

My phone's battery died, I'm sure my mom at that moment is calling or texting to check on me. The worst part was, that last time when I got detention for that long my mom came to pick me up, now there was no one... No one but Aaron. Flashbacks of what happened at the detention room, when he closed my mouth and brought his face near to mine, played on my mind. I felt my cheeks burning up but why?

"Arghhhh!" I let out a little frustration scream.

I wouldn't dare go back alone, I look back and saw Aaron leaving then an idea popped in my mind.

If I follow Aaron to his house then ask him to take me home as FC then there would be no problems right? I hated the idea that Aaron was FC but I told him that I would talk to him, rarely, in real life as FC and ask him stuff but no friendy-friendy relationship... NEVER!!!!

I stalked him for a good five minutes and he started picking up his pace.

Crud!

He must have felt it. He turned around several times but I never thought he actually sensed me. He was headed towards a... hotel?

Aaron's P.O.V

I feel like someone is stalking me, I picked my pace and quickly raced to the hotel, shutting the door behind me.

"Again late! Shut the door quietly Doofus! We have other people there!" Calia yelled.

Calia is the reception lady, she tends to be mean and may look like one but she is the kindest Lady I have ever met. She's in her beginning 30's with scarlet hair and red eyes. She has a crush on one of the resident in the hotel and I would rather not know. She always complains about the way I dress, get out so early in the morning and stuff but still she is really nice (& complainy).

"Sorry, are Lazzie and Dally home?" I asked.

She was holding her clipboard, she tapped it repeatedly and answered in the most annoyed voice ever, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, they are. Now get to your room, talk,talk,talk..."

Lazzie and Dally are two friends of mine on the same floor and they are both girls.

Dally has a creamy hair with blue eyes, Lazzie has a golden and black highlighted hair with dark eyes. They are both really sweet and nice but sometimes they would complain about not bringing any friends over, sometimes I feel like they are my moms...

Anyways, I took the elevator and got on the second floor. When the door open, I was pushed back due to Lazzie hugging me, I hugged back and looked ahead to see Dally at the corridor.

"Aaron! You're late, let me guess detention again right?" Lazzie asked.

I nodded proudly. She let go off me and walked out of the elevator with me behind.

"You can never stop getting in trouble can you?" Dally said putting her hands on her hips.

"I'm too tired now Dally. Can we speak tomorrow?"

I headed to my room and was about to open the door when Dally pinned me to the ground and stood up wiping her hands.

"What was that for?!" I asked

"You... umm... can't go inside." She stammered.

"Why?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause you're going to have... to sleep with us tonight?" Lazzie answered while shutting one eye.