Overslept

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Stuff." Dally giggled nervously.

"What have you done?!" I raised my voice, "I leave you both for 5 minutes! What happened?!"

"We're so sorry Aphmau, we were just, just-" Dally cried.

"We'll fix it, we just need a couple of stiches and-" Lazzie said as she looked at the dress as she inspected it.

I took a deep breath trying to calm down and not freak out.

"It's... okay you guys can leave." I managed to squeeze out, "I'll do the mending b-but I need to study now."

I pushed Lazzie out and tried to take Dally away from what remained.

"Aphmau! Do you have some pins and stiches?" Lazzie commanded.

She stood at the closet door, hands on hips with a look that left no room for "no"es.

"Yes but-"

"No buts cause the only one that's going to be moving is yours."

Taken aback, I let Dally arm go loose on my hold and stood on my feet.

"Now go get those pins to stich up this dress."

I went downstairs to fetch them with no talks and as I was coming up with the items I noticed mom laying on the couch sleeping.

I opened the door to my room and saw a bunch of papers scattered on my desk, my pencils and pens were on the ground.

I ignored the mess and got in to find Lazzie and Dally drawing on papers.

"What are you doing?" I asked cautiously.

"Leave it us, we'll make it up to you. Dally, take her measurements!"

In an instant, She took the box from me and handed it to Dally how took out the stuff and started taking my measurements.

As I was being twirled around, Lazzie went to my dress and tore down the beautiful flowers designed around it.

"LAZZIE!" I cried.

"Just shush and leave it us." Dally smiled as she took the measurement of my waist.

I stayed quite, trying my best not to cry as I watched them go around the room and order me to get them cloth.

"Do you have by chance a purple scarf?" Dally asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Got get it."

I went downstairs and fetched it from the box of clothes I had in the basement.

By the time they were over, it was almost 4 AM in the morning. They pulled an all nighter to fix my dress, I was half sleeping while standing as I have them the glitter box.

"I think... *yawn* We're done." Lazzie yawned.

She took the glitter box from me and sprinkled it over the dress before dropping it.

Dally was already sleeping on the floor with a paper on her left hand and a giant scissor on her right.

"We should get going, we have school tomorrow." Lazzie said.

"No, you guys should sleep here with me." I rubbed my eyes and grabbed a PJ from the shelf.

"Go change and I'll wake Dally up."

I woke Dally up and she didn't bother to change, she crashed on my bed and went sleeping again. Lazzie came out at the following minute and slept next to her, with no other option, I pushed Lazzie a bit and slept next to her.