One more time

Aphmau's P.O.V

To say that I was excited was an understatement, I was somewhere beyond that to even care about the teacher's detention or his evil smirk; but that didn't mean that I haven't been thinking about it.

"I can't believe he caught up on us like that." Aaron said as we walked to the detention room.

"I don't know about you but I'm way excited to even think about him." I looked at him.

He gave one of his heartmelting smiled before nodding.

I blushed and smiled back, trying my best not look like a goof. I dug in my pockets trying to search for my phone but I couldn't find it.

"What happened?" Aaron asked as we came to a halt.

"I think I forgot my phone in my locker. I'll go fetch it." I said and rushed off before he could offer to go.

I ran in corridors and to the last class we had which was gym, grabbed my phone and on my way out I spotted Michi.

With her new changes, I find her really intimidating.

"Michi!" I call out for her.

She turned around and smiled but my smile dropped when I saw who she was talking to.

"Gene..." I said, my voice dead.

"Hey Aphmau." Michi beamed.

"What is he-"

"I'm friends with Gene, even tho our interests are different now." She smiled.

I gave her smile that didn't reach my eyes as my gaze stayed stuck on Gene.

He looked at me with dead eyes then looked away. He walked away not saying anything.

"He's my friend." Michi chirped happily before widening her eyes at me. "What are you doing after school? Did you talk with Aaron?" She asked with a raised brow.

I nodded, "Yes I did and he said yes. Thank you for the help Michi, I greatly appreciate it."

"No problem!" She winked.

"We're here for detention, speaking of which I should get going. Bye Michi!" I waved a bye to her backwards as I took off running.

When I arrived at the room, the math teacher was sleeping on his chair, already snoring.

I gave him a look that asked 'What happened?'

He shrugged and crossed his arms, dropping his head on them.

I walked over and sat next to him on the chair.

"What now?" I whispered.

Aaron raised his head and looked at me, "We can do stuff." He suggested.

"Like drawing in the teacher's face again?" I asked pretty excited.

"We don't have a marker."

"Oh..." My excitement dropped as I pouted and slumped myself on the chair.

"I know of something we can do."  Aaron stated, his voice full of mischief.

I wondered and got up to look at the midnight eyes, getting darker.

"What is it?" I asked carefully, saying every word like I was talking to a 1 year old.

"Something that involves me," He turned around his desk and scooted closer as I moved back, "and you." He poked his finger right above my chest making look at it then back to his face.