Aftermath

Aaron's P.O.V

All my senses flooded in me again, I saw my body under me as Aphmau caste spells on me.

I couldn't get a thing she was saying, it was as if she was talking another language all together.

"You should be thankful you have a woman like her on your side." My shadow companion said beside me.

I don't know who he is, the moment I was freed from my body, he was at my side.

He said that he couldn't transform me into a shadow knight because something was keeping me from being truly released (dead).

I think I already know what or more precisely who is it.

I smiled absent mindedly watching chanting Aphmau.

I like her... no I love her. Way too much.

#2 days ago#

My heart beat in my ribs like a hammer as it was the only thing that filled my ears.

I was scared.

I, Aaron Lycan, was scared.

Scared as hell, I grabbed Aphmau's hand and ran through the mob of creatures. I wanted to take her out of this.

I was scared that I'll lose her, that I'll see her again, no worse... I'll never tell her how I feel.

I know we just confessed but I almost spilled it.

I love her, and people might say that I'm too young to understand love but I still did.

I did, do and for sure always love that girl who's now in the heart of danger with me.

"Aaron!" I heard her cry.

I turned around but this time more mortified.

A giant pigman was behind her, with an axe.

She realised that I was looking behind her and turned.

"Aphmau!" I dashed back to her at the same time the pigman dropped his axe and...

#Now#

"You're as good as useless to me like this." He said.

I felt my soul drop a few inches down.

"Then leave." I stated not tearing my gaze at Aphmau.

In a whip, I was rushing back to my body.

Everything was black and everything felt strange, I can feel again.

Body...

It's only been two days since I left this body but yet, it feels like ages.

I felt my fingers tips feel the ground, I breathed in the air and let go.

My brain started working, finally my eyes muscles trying to move.

"Aphmau." I wanted to call her but my voice turned raspy because I have ate or drank in days.

My eyes opened as I saw Irene in front of me talking... why can't I hear her?

She was talking until she turned to Aphmau who looked as white as a sheet.

"Aphmau!" I instantly panicked.