The Crown of the King

Did you take a guess of what Aph is talking about? No... Then check out now. Nethy-chan out.
_______________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

We arrived at the background of the school and there was a huge crown waving at me from the distance. In the middle of the huge crowd, there he stood with that smirk on his face.

Well let me explain what's going on, there's a competition that happens every year. All bullies in the school compete each other to become the King of all bullies or the school's King secretly behind the teachers back.

I, myself, had fought bullies since I was small but upon entering high school in freshman year, I heard about this system and decided to join. Of course, my skills were already high enough to defeat everyone or so did I thought. Aaron showed up in the last minute of the competition, joined and defeated me; it all happened in a flash. The competition starts at the beginning of the school year, but we fight at the last day of school.

Everyone in school was excited for seeing the battle cause if Aaron wins again this year that means he and his group will be controlling the school, bullying people around. So I have to win to protect my friends and the school from those bullies.

Aaron was in the middle of the huge crowd, everyone made a way for me to the center and everything went quiet.

"I thought you would run away, hmph... I guess you liked how I defeated you last year." Aaron said.

(Ohh Aaron... No! And she's planning on a sweet revenge. Have I said that out loud?)

Oooo! He did not say that! He better didn't!

"Me? Run away? Ha! You must be dreaming until I wipe your face to eat dust, I'm not going anywhere..." I said

After winning the competition, there would be a beautiful shiny purple-red colored crown and half of me really want it. Michi, Ivy, Shad, Zenix and all his other friends were behind him cheering, Shad was very quiet but Michi was all worked up... maybe a bit too worked up.

(Yup, I included Shad for the bad guys! >:))

"Ladies and Gentlemen, The Falcon Claw who showed up in the last minutes of the competition last year is going on the challenge again verse our Soft Rock. Will she be able to win against a man who single handedly took down more than 6 men? Or will she fail and be the successor of the thrown? Ladies and gentlemen, we are about to find out! So Aaron do you agree to challenge Aphmau according to the rules and have a fair fight to prove your strength?" Said Ross.

(Woooo! Ross, where did you appear from? XD)

Ross popped out of the blue and started speaking but not that it's weird cause he always does that.

Michi was shoutingn "Yes! You can do it Aaron! You don't even need to go full strength for that potato! Nya~".

I felt rage take over me as I flushed red but I managed to calm myself down. I guess he saw me angry cause he was smirking and the last thing I want is for my enemy to show pity.

"I do... Soft Potato." He murmured the last part but I swear I heard it loud enough for me to want to punch him.

"Ok then will you Aphmau The Soft Rock agree to take the challenge?" Ross asked.

"Of course I do." I said with a smug look.

"It's decided ladies and gentlemen! At the end of the year get ready to blast your eyes off this ama-"

"I'm participating too." Stated a voice among the crowd.

The person made his way to the center, both me and Aaron knew who that person was. We rolled our eyes simultaneously, we may both hate each other but we still have our commons when it comes to him... Gene.

"Hello Aph, long time no see. And you too Aaron." He growled Aaron's name.

Aaron groaned and I enjoyed the show so I played along with Gene.

"Sooo, what brings you here Gene?"

"Hey you!" He shouted to Ross completely ignoring my question.

"Me?"

"Yeah you, I'm participating."

"Ladies and gentlemen, A surprising twist happens and Gene would be participating. Since its trio the rules would be simple, you three can fight anytime until one of the three is out then the final battle begins. Now are you ready!?" He declared.

Everyone got excited and jumped, screaming around. After the whole thing that, means it's on.
When one is crowned the King of kings, not only will he or she get control of the school behind teachers back but they are most likely to get away with everything.

I'm so ready for this I can barely wait. Aaron, I, and Gene shook hands and parted ways.

Time skip to lunch... Brought to you by Nethy-chan

Classes were boring, at lunch Katelyn asked me if I know the reason why Gene participated and I'll bet a fortune if I knew.

He was last year face wiped by Aaron so he might want revenge? I don't know. Kawaii-Chan talked about the challenge and asked me if it really is a good idea.

"Kawaii-Chan doesn't think Aphmau-Senpai needs the challenge to prove herself. She is already the best and sweetest bully Kawaii-chan has ever seen~"

"No Kawaii-chan, unless I clear that always smirk off his face by giving him a perfect defeat, I'll never sleep or eat..." I said as I stuffed a piece of bread in my mouth.

"Aren't you already eating?" Katelyn asked.

They all laughed as I grumbled and tried to swallow the bread.

For the end of the lunch time, I noticed Aaron staring at me but he quickly looked away.

"What's wrong with him?" I thought.

(Don't think of anything reader, let me think it for you. >:3)

Time skip to the end of school day... Brought to you by Nethy-chan

At the end of the day while going back, I found Gene at the gates of the school.

"Hey Kitty." He said.

"Stop calling me that!" I growled-shouted.

"Ohhhh, should I say Puppy then? I mean, you have a pretty cute pair of eyes."

I glared at him and he shrugged, "Anyways, I was thinking of Aaron..." He said while we walked down the street to my house.

"What about him?"

"Don't you wanna join forces so we could defeat him?"

"What!? Me and you joining forces?" I said in an inrediculed voice with widened eyes, "Oh please... No!"

"Listen Kitty, we can't defeat him individually and you know that. You both are like fire and water, you're quick and precise while he's strong and slow, that means none of you would win if you fight so let me help you"

He said and tried to extend his hands to my shoulders. I quickly grabbed him arm and flipped him to the ground on his derrier. He sat moaning in pain and I went to my door before shouting.

"Don't get near me idiot!"

Mom was just being Mom, sleeping on the couch so I brought a blanket and covered her, she looked really exhausted.

Celeste was sleeping next to her too so I picked her up to her bed, it was late evening around 7:00 PM; I quickly went upstairs changed to my Pajamas before drifting off to sleep.

This is gonna be great!

_______________________

Nethy-chan here! Hope your enjoying. The story is a slow developing one and the updates are within intermediately three days, and also Aphmau is second year with Katelyn and the others while Aaron is third year with Shad and the others! Yup, Shad Hahahaha! And Gene is a second year too. He's a little, just a little nice to Aph when it comes to Aaron sooo hope you read the next chapter.

(Edited 10/12/17 I'm trying to not change the Author notes.)

Mattane~