How to use your calculator 101

Aphmau's P.O.V

"And during that period, you two will get to bond with each other."

Gulp...

"Is it Garroth?" I took my chance, "He and I are having a little trouble in bonding lately."

He gave me that special teacher -in normal level- glare that said 'stop interrupting me' but I carried on anyways.

"It's-"

"Laurence!" I cut in, "we had some problems too lately so a tutoring session might be the perfect thing for bonding and studying." My smile flickered as my cheeks felt like they would tear apart.

"Miss Aphmau! Let me finish my sentence!" His glare went to the final level, burning holes in me.

I mumbled a 'sorry' and let him continue.

"The one to be your tutor is-"

"I knew it! Katelyn! It's going to be great time teacher." I said as I picked up my notebook, hoping to avoid his face.

I made my way to the door, "Thanks teacher, I'll never forget you for this great service."

"STOP- TESTING- MY- LIMITS!" I stopped in my tracks and turned to face a flustered math teacher.

He looked as if he would strangle me any second if he had the chance.

"Sir, they said you asked for me?" His voice rang in my ear with much distaste of music that it made it sound like a cat drowning in water.

"Ah yes Aaron."

I stayed stiff, not turning around to face him but I felt his presence beside me, with that stuck smirk on his face.

"Miss Aphmau here had some trouble in Math." He eyed me before continuing, "I'd like you to give her lessons, math lesson, for the rest of the year."

I felt him shift uncomfortably, meaning he wasn't expecting that and that gained me a smile.

"Of course. Can I go get my bag before we get started?"

I chuckled as he made his way out of the room and the teacher gave me a death stare.

I silently walked outside to find Aaron with his bag slung over his shoulders.

"We have a math class to attend." He said with much mockery in his tone.

I silently stared and walked passed him.

20 minutes later... #○# of math

"Aph! Stop playing with the calculator and answer the question."

When I actually didn't protested in letting Aaron tutor me, who said I was actually going to listen to him?

I typed some random number on the calculator and picked it up to my ears.

"Hello, yes. I want a large Pizza pepperoni with a medium soda. Yes? It's going to take 20 minutes to arrive? Okay." I pressed the AC button and folded my legs staring straightly at Aaron down on the bleachers.