The Challenge

So far so good, Nethy planned for this story like when the first time She saw PDH.

Guys, imagine everything happened between Aphmau and Aaron in her first year of Pheonix drop high removing all the good friendly and romantic times they had together.

Hope you enjoy! :3
_______________________

Aphmau's P.O.V

I quickly got up, took a shower and started wearing my uniform. Unlike the other girls, I wear the boys uniform cause I don't like skirts.

He's coming today! He's coming today!

I thought excitedly. I got downstairs for breakfast and found Mom speaking to Celeste about something.

"And then I was all like you're not taking that anywhere and he was like-"

"Hello Mom" I greeted her.

Today surely is going to be something.

"Like, look at her Celeste being all stupid Tomboy and wearing the boys uniform, My Mija would look gorgeous in a skirt. Huehuehue..." She said while giggling and continuing rambling to Celeste.

Let me explain, my mom only gets in that state if she didn't get enough sleep or something happened.

Last night she said she was going on a party with Mrs. Ro'meave so something might have happened there.

She somehow managed to make me breakfast, I quickly ate and grabbed my bag.

(My Silvanna with my own twist XD)

"Bye Mom!" I shouted my byes to mom and Celeste before closing the door and setting off to school.

On my way to school, I felt someone behind me.

Stalker!

I immediately punched that person without thinking and when I turned around it was Laurence groaning at his hurt nose.

"OMI! I'm so sorry, I didn't meant to, I-I" I tried to apologize.

Sometime I have fight senses that allows me to react to every thing, it might sound pretty great buut...

"It's okay, I'm fine." He said, rubbing his nose.

"So what do you have plans for the weekend cause I was thinking of taking my beautiful princess to a date." he winked.

We continued walking down the street to school as I answered him.

"No Laurence, just no. Remember we-we are friends now so don't even start it again." I said trying to sound as friend-ly and good as possible.

Garroth and Laurence had a fight over me last year so I decided to cut things even between them, we will start again from zero, as friends then see what the future holds but knowing Laurence being the total Casanova he is, he likes messing around from time to time.

(Laurence, Laurence... You never change, and we like you! Hehe...)

"Yeah, yeah I know" Laurence said back, waving his hands.

"Hey, good morning Laurence, Aphmau." Garroth said as he joined us with Vylad and Zane behind him.

(Ahhhh! High school Garroth, *Ahem* continue.)

"What's up not alone buddy?" Greeted Vylad.

I gave him a high five and greeted back.

"Fine, how about you?"