Let's have a talk

Aphmau's P.O.V

"Aphmau, what happened?"

"Did Aaron fight you?"

"Did something went wrong?"

I tried to calm the three of them down, but they didn't give me a chance.

"I- girls... it- nothing.. Nothing happened... IF YOU'LL JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE!" I shouted making them all shut up at once.

I sighed, "Sorry I exploded, it's just I'm alright."

"If alright, you wouldn't be crying." Katelyn countered.

"Let's just get seated."

We all sat in the living room, facing the TV playing my little horses.

"Oh my Irene! I love this show!" Dally exclaimed.

Lazzie glared then knuged her ribs, making her hiss in pain.

"Why the gloomy atmosphere?" I asked, cheerfully after a while of silence. "Let me get some popcorn while you girls choose a movie."

I quickly got up from the couch and off to the kitchen to grab some corns.
After opening the drawers, I found the bag and tossed it in the microwave.

"No, we should watch Twilight!"

"No, Vampire diaries!"

"Just keep my little horses!" Dally whined.

"No!" Lazzie and Katelyn exclaimed at once before going back to arguing over 'Vampire diaries' and 'Twilight'.

Honestly, I've only ever heard about these names but never watched the series so anyone I would be fine with.

Three beeps down and I opened the microwave with a big bowl. I poured the popcorn from the plastic and sprinkled some salt on it before returning back to the living room.

"Okay, so what are we watching?" I asked.

Katelyn and Lazzie had their arms crossed while Dally was  happily humming.

"What happened here?" I asked carefully.

"Dally won." They both said in union.

"MLH it is then."

I plunged into the seat next to Dally to watch.

"Okay, I know you're trying tk distract yourself from whatever happened in the party," Katelyn began, making me feel uneasy again, "but I care about you Pay  just tell ne what happened in the party. Did someone embarrassed you?"

"No." I finally admitted myself to talk, Katelyn wouldn't leave it to 'it's okay.' So at least she deserves to know its just me over imagining things.

"Nothing of importance happened really," I said now hesitant, "I just saw Michi tangled around Aaron so I thought they were back together. That's all." I shut my eyes, ready to hear a series of laughter but nothing.

I opened one eye after the other to see Dally, who has stopped entertaining herself with the TV, sharing a look with Lazzie while Katelyn knitted her brows in confusion.

"Um... Guys?"

"And did you went to talk to them?" Lazzie asked slowly, almost like talking to a kindergartener.

"No, that's kind of the reason I was crying."

They all remained silent.

"I'm sorry if I made a fuss out of nothing girls."

"Out of nothing?!" Lazzie almost yelled, but refrained to and stayed with shouting.

"Yes girl, this ain't no 'nothing'" she said quoting 'nothing' in the air.