Chapter: Read!

Hello guys!

Please Read it's important for the story!

A little catch up on the story. Nethy-chan wants to say or give you info on what's going on.

1)First, Aphmau and Aaron know that they are FC & Shu but Aphmau says that she only likes FC but she doesn't like Aaron; Aaron on the same says that He likes Shu but doesn't like Aphmau so they both agree to talk online and be friends but continue to hate each other in real life.

Like they hate each other in real  life, but online or by texting they would talk to each other normally.

2)Second, if you realized I added Shad, Irene, Esmund, Enki, Manfia, and Kulzak. They will be playing a role too so let me describe them; I changed some of the Divines physical features.

Irene:
Third year of High school, long dark hair with light brown eyes and a normal (peach) skin color.

Shad:
Third year of high school, Dark with little white shaded hair color (almost sliver) and dark blue eyes color.

Esmund:
Third year of High school, golden hair color with sapphire blue eyes. There is a difference between blue and sapphire eyes.

Enki:
Third year of High school, and well pretty much looks like Travis but with light green eye colors.

Manfia and Kulzak are obviously different than Katelyn and Laurence so no need to describe how they look like.

That's all I want to say, enjoy reading the next chapter!

Nethy-chan out.

Mattane~ :3