The new Michi

Aphmau's P.O.V

Should I tell her? I really don't know-

"Aphmau!" Michi's voice snapped me back to reality.

Well there goes nothing.

I took a deep breath and released it.

"Well you see... you do know about the bully competition, right?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course I do. The one I was so worked up for that day." She nodded.

"Now that Aaron and I are together I don't know what will happen now I mean people expect us to fight and I really, really don't want to let them down and I feel like it's all going down I just don't know what to do anymore because this one is saying this! And the other is saying this! I can't focus properly but I still want to be with Aaron. I mean how are we going to fight when we are together?! I just can't seem to wrap my head around everything!" I said everything else out in one go.

I breathed in air, trying to calm my beating heart.

I looked up at Michi, waiting for a reaction.

She looked definitely shocked. Her mouth was wide open as she blinked, trying to process what I have just spilled.

"Wow..." She said after a while.

"See, that's why I said that you can't-" She cut me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Michi...?" I whispered hesitantly.

Her eyes were calculating something. She was searching for something in my eyes.

"I can solve this problem." She stated, "But you have to trust me in the whole fighting thing." Her eyes started twinkling mischievously.

Okay, she's starting to scare me, in the friendly way I mean. I nodded to let her to continue.

"And about the rumors, I bet your boyfriend has the best tips on that. Believe me, Aaron was not bullying people. He was just getting the shit out of kids who made fun of Lilly."

I nodded again.

Wait wha... Why hasn't Aaron told me about it? It wouldn't have made any difference in our relationship if he told me that he was defending Lilly...

She let go of me with a smirk plastered across her face.

"Let the fight up to me!" She smiled and winked as she walked out of the room.

I stood there dumbfounded. The new Michi is... cool.

I smiled mentally as I heard the bells signaling the start of the first classes.

I walked out of the bathroom to find Aaron leaning against the wall. He straightened his postie upon seeing me.

"Aph are you Okay?" He asked worried.

"Of course, can we talk? There's something I want to talk to you about something." I smiled.

"Of course."

Before I can speak further, Jerry, the hall monitor, started walking our way.

"Later at lunch." I hurried and pushed him to move.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

"Nyaa~! Kawaii-chan can barely wait to eat. Of course by that she means watching her ship sailing!" She squeak excitedly.

I smiled at her and dug in my tray.

Aaron said that someone wanted to meet him or something so he had to go; but he promised that he'll come before the lunch bell to talk.