Math, Studies and more of that

(I don't know how the picture above is related but I freaking love Alexander X Eliza X3)

Aphmau's P.O.V

You know that feeling that you can never learn something no matter how hard you try? Well that's what I feel right now.

After last week's fiasco (Yes, a whole week had passed) I'm more than willing to study now, and more than ever.

"And now for the Pythagorean identities there are six of them; first, Sin square phata plus cosine square phata equals to 1..." Aaron counted the identities as I tried to pay attention and solve the problem.

~Flashback~

After successfully escaping from Katelyn and her question, I just want to crash on my bed.

"Mom, I'm so exhausted from school... I will go upstairs to sleep."

I slung my bag over the couch and landed on the couch.

"Meiha, Can you bring the mail?"

"..."

"Meiha! Chesh, just get the mail and then go upstairs to sleep."

I reluctantly got up the couch and slipped on my slippers.

"Why didn't you get them when you were coming?" I asked my mom.

She should have been able to snatch them while coming in.

"I... forgot it. Yea', that's it. Not because I was eating a very delicious beef taco from the stand that comes in only once a week while coming in."

I can't believe it, I totally forgot about it. The stand must have left just a few minutes ago.

"*gasp* Mom, please tell me that..."

"Yes, I bought you some. Get the mail and I'll give you some."

So like any daughter who has just made a deal with her mother, I walked outside and grabbed the mail.

"There they are." I slammed it on the counter at the same time my mother put a plate of two tacos on the table.

I dug in my food  as my mom looked  through the pile of mails we had.

"Oh look Meiha, your report cards are in."

I choked on my food, "you mean 'the report cards'?" I asked slowly.

"Don't be silly, what other report are there to be about? Of course your school report cards."

I gulped down the lump of good on my throat and slowly made my way upstairs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm the A+ type of student but with the tournament on, I kinda got just a little bit out of track in my studies.

And I know for a fact that my report card won't be the one my mom will shred a tear and say 'I'm proud of you', instead she would say,