Spring Break

Aphmau's P.O.V

I struggled to put on my pants as I jumped around the small area provide called the closet, I swing my white shirt over my head and ran to make it to the window to put a light make up.

Darn it!

I cursed as I glanced at the clock on my phone it see it's 5 PM.

Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!

I heard a knock on my window, I turned around with a lipstick on my hand to see Aaron on the window stool.

"May I come in?" He asked with his ever-so famous smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

Did I just called Aaron's face beautiful?

... Okay.

I rolled my eyes and applied a layer of lipstick on my lips and closing the lid. I don't want to be caught like an obsessed maniac in lipsticks... I just wanted to try it for a change.

I turned around to see Aaron looking up and down at me in awe, forgetting completely that his jaws dropped and I'm not an object but a human being.

"You know, I'll call the cops and charge you for 'eye raping'" I crossed my arms across my chest as I walked to him.

That make his smirk grow as his eyes finally landed on mine.

"You ready?" He asked, "We can walk to the park together." He suggested as he stretched his hand as a gesture.

I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes again, instead I punched his arm away.

"Ouch! What was that for?" He whined as he massaged the place I punched him.

"Do you really think my mom would appreciate me disappearing in the middle of the day with no saying to where I went? She would think that Satan kidnapped me." I threw my hands in the air in exasperation.

"So you're referring me as Satan?" He tilt his head a bit to look at me questionly.

"Probably. By the times you pranked and bullied these kids, I started to believe at some point of time that you may be secretly Satan's child. Who knows?" I shrugged.

He paused for a while, looking at me as if I was the lost treasure of Cibola before saying, "Why are we having this talk?"

I shrugged again, "Bets me. Let me get my bag and make sure not to jump from the window," he chuckled, "So I could use the door like normal humans and go with you."

"Cool."

He jumped over and headed for the door but I yanked him back to the window stool.

"Are you crazy?!" I shouted.

"Meiha! Are you talking to someone?!"

Oops, maybe the wrong call. I clamped my hands over my mouth to recover from the chock that I might be busted.

"Yea', I was just talking about this article I found online."

Then came a silence. Phew...

"Where did you thought you were going?" I whispered/shouted at him.

"Down." He answered simply.

I ran a hand through my face in frustration as I looked up at him. He was smiling innocently like he wasn't just about to throw me in a life time jail center.

"Down where?" I hissed in defeat.

"To the door."

Is- is he even knowing what he was about to do?!