New Year's Candy Disaster

Aphmau's P.O.V

Ding Dong!

"It's mine! Coming!"

I wore my PJ's shirt and got downstairs to answer the door.
Today is new year's day as in the day before the new year. I invited everyone to the party; Katelyn, Kawaï-Chan, Lucinda, Nicole, Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Dante, Vylad, and Zane. Yes, I had to invite the guys too cause, though it's a sleepover and no guys should be allowed, I knew I'll feel bad for not inviting them so I just invited them, Plus it's new year!

I ran downstairs and answered the door.

"Goodnight Aphmau" Katelyn stood in front of the door with a little satisfactory smile to the confusion she caused me.

"Goodnight?"

"Yea, you know... Cause it's night! you want me to say good evening when its almost 10 PM?" Before she gets an answer, she pushed herself trough in the house.

"Makes the point."

We went upstairs to my bedroom, Katelyn sat on my bed with her phone and I got on computer to play some League of legends, I would have served her food but she said that she wants to eat with everyone else before midnight.

                                                          ~10 Minutes later...~

"But we celebrate with fireworks because they are pretty and nice to watch at the night!"

"I still don't see the reason why people harm the environment for such puny reason."

Katelyn was trying to convince me that its completely pointless, why people use fireworks to celebrate new year which in my opinion isn't pointless 'cause fireworks are pretty and people deserve to use them for the celebration. She resting on my bed, and I paused the game.
We began the argument 'cause we were both bored of the short silence that came between us.

"Try to look at the positive side of fireworks Katelyn. Fireworks are pretty, right?" I asked hopefully she would agree that fireworks are good and not logically harmful to our surroundings.

"Yes, but-"

"But there is no more argument. You see, just because you like looking at the da-"

Ding Dong!

"I'll get it!" I sprinted downstairs to get the door.

Nicole stood in front of the door with a faint red Pajamas and goggles on her forehead.

"Hey Nicole! Come in."

"Thanks for the invitation Aph."

Katelyn came downstairs then stopped half-way down upon seeing Nicole.

"Hey Nicole! Come up."

Nicole followed Katelyn upstairs, I closed the doors and went after them.

Since Nicole arrived we decided that it's better if we ready the food. The food was arranged on a long table that included any kind of food you name it! I was running through the check list, with the help of Nicole, one last time to make sure every food was present.

"Doritos?"

"Present"

"Nachos?"

"Present"

"Colas?"

"Present... Wait!"

I lowered the check list to see Nicole whose eyes were scanning the table for something.