Back 2 School

Aphmau's P.O.V

Ever heard of the expression 'School is cool!', well they forgot to add also traumatizing.

I never gave it a thought as the rest of the vacation went by really smoothly, you know.

But what's going to happen at school?! Aaron and I are in the public enemies for Pete's sake! How am I ever going to explain that!

I'm not freaked out over what the people would say, I'm freaked out over my own friends! What are they going to do when they find out that Aaron is now my friend?!
I mean, Katelyn is okay with it but the others...

I closed the door behind me as I shouted goodbye to mom and Celeste.

Irene, I missed my kitty. She's been sent to the vet to get her check ups so she's been missing for a couple of weeks.

Just as I started walking down the road, Laurence came by.

"Hey Aph. How's been going?" He asked.

"Good, and You?"

"I've been doing great! Dad, Cadenza and I went camping and it was great." He exclaimed, "What did you do in your vacation time?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Watching some anime, relaxing and nothing much." I waved it off.

I had crazy shopping days with Lilly and made friends with Aaron. Got closer to Dally and Lazzie so I got to know them better...

I probably socialized more than I did in my entire life. Lilly went back overseas because she said her parents will be home after a week so she needs to be back before them.

After she was gone, I pretty much didn't see Aaron too afterwards.

Just as Laurence was about to tell me how humongous the fish he caught was, Garroth cut him off.

"Hello guys." He said.

I noticed him and Zane but no Vylad.

"Hi Garroth," I replied, "I don't see Vylad with you. Skipping the first day?" I smiled at him.

I noticed from the corner of my eye the hurt that flashed in Laurence's eyes before turning to playful anger on Garroth.

"Ah, no. He traveled overseas in the beginning of the vacation."

"Oh Really?!" I don't remember Vylad telling me he was going to travel... He probably forgot to tell me, "I don't remember Vylad mentioning it."

"He didn't, it was kind of a last, rush minute decision. He said he wanted to explore the world and the school isn't his thing."

"I see."

"Helllllo~ Aphmau." Travis greeted as he approached.

"Hi Travis." I waited to line in with Travis, letting Garroth and Laurence whispering to each other.

"You seem pretty hyped than usual for the first day of school, anything happened in the holidays?" He asked.

Wow, Travis taking aniciations to start a conversation; he's grown.

"Nothing much. How about you?" I asked, "You came by only once. You had to catch up with your parents?"

His face immediately went blank, as if thinking of something before muttering something to himself.

"What?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"Um, no. I- I spent it with Dad; Dad and I... did stuff." He said.