Questions

Aphmau's P.O.V

"And the crown is now handed to Aphmau, the soft rock!"

Only a few people attended this, most people are interested in the fight only. It was all close friends, KC, Katelyn, Garroth and some other people.

Aaron smiled as he handed the crown to me, I bowed slightly and he placed it on my head.
I forced a smile to appear on my face, even tho it was unnecessary.

He smiled back and turned to our friends.

"Today, I'm done. I'm done with being the king and the rightful owner of the crown got her item."

I imagined myself happier when this will happen. At the beginning of the year, I imagined myself to be happily jumping around with Aaron under my feet but somehow, this image is ruined.

I feel hurt because of me. I want to apologize and sometimes saying 'it's okay' can't solve the problem.

I smiled and got down the little school platform. Everyone hugged me and told me how great I did.

This was the day after the contest. It's supposed to be after the fight but with Aaron being knocked out and everything...

Later we went back to the cafeteria for lunch... cause it was lunch break.

"Aph?" Aaron called.

"What?"

"Is something bothering you?" He asked.

"No." I answered and got back to poking my food.

"I know you're lying." He stated, dropping his fork.

"Why does it matter? I'm fine I said." I forced a smile to assure him.

He stayed quiet watching me, holding me captive in his gaze that was telling me I was lying.

Darn it! Am I that horrible of a liar?

"I just remembered something." He suddenly blurted out, breaking eye contact with me.

I blinked and linked my mind back to reality.

"The math teacher wanted us both. Aphmau, let's go."

He stood up and stretched his hand out for me.

Why would he remember this now?

I looked at his hand suspiciously before carefully placing mine on his. He pulled me up and let go.

We marched out in the school halls, with me in Aaron's tail. The math teacher's office was behind us and we passed it... what is he doing?

"Where are we going?" I asked.

I watched as he ignored me and walked to the music room door and stopped.

"He's in here." 

I stared at him suspiciously until he opened the door and pushed me in.

"What the hec-"

"What's wrong?" He cut me off.

"Lunch-"

"Can wait. What's wrong Aph? I know there's something bugging you, please. Did I do something wrong?" He pleaded.

I stepped backward and sat on the little chair in the room.

"Is it me?" He asked sitting down beside me.

"It's me Aaron!" I exclaimed, "It's always been me. I, I always seem to raise unnecessary doubts in me. You said it's alright and that I won but I still feel bad. That hunting feeling that I might have lost you revived and I'll be the cause!"