Wish You Were Here... Part 1

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Where do you think we go when we die? Will we actually get the privilege to go to Heaven or the burden and go to Hell? Or maybe we just stay here, on Earth, and rot in the ground. I guess it really depends on what you believe in. If you really believe in all that religious crap...I wish I didn't...but after what I've been through...and after what I've seen...I guess I have no choice but to believe it. And you would think that it would be the believers who would get their first pick as to where they want to end up...but it doesn't work like that. It's about what you do with your life that counts and ya know what? I thought I was doing a pretty damn good job with my life, I save lives for crying out loud! But no. Still, it doesn't work that way. I'm a special case. I'm sure all of you will get to where you want to be...or where you should be (no judgment here)...but me? I'm stuck...and you'll never guess where....

~~~~~

"All right. Exit's in 3 miles" Brit spoke from the back seat, holding a map.

"I still say this is a bad idea" Dean said for the hundredth time.

"Dean, it was your idea, and it was the best one any of us had" Sam said.

"I said it as a joke"

"Well apparently it was a bad joke but a good idea" I said smugly. I was in a bad mood. It was just one of those days....

"Yeah and only because we got no magic spell, no book, nothing on how to find a freakin' righteous bone"

"We can call Castiel again" Sam said. I cringed.

"Hell. No" I said sternly.

"Dude, on my car, he showed up naked...covered in bees" Dean grimaced. "Yeah, I'm not really sorry I missed that" Brit said.

"Look, if you stop your crying I can try to do a spell and find the damn thing, okay" I snapped at him.

"I'm not comfortable with that either. You know that the more stronger you get, the more Dick will want you"

"Well then stop friggin complaining already"

"Well what's up your ass?"

"Nothing...just tired" I muttered and he left it at that.

My mind was on Bobby. I was worried he was seriously going to try something incredibly stupid. I had to try and keep my head in the game though. We got to the crypt and began to look around. "Alright. Sister Mary Benedict, uh, taught the learning-impaired and died at age 23" Brit read out of a big book we found sitting inside the church outside.

"Too young" I commented.

"Yea, find someone who's had time to cook" Dean added.

"Well...there's Sister Mary Eunice. Uh, fed the poor, became Mother Superior at age 60" Sam read.

"Sounds political" Dean said.

"Power corrupts" I added. "Here, let me see" I said, taking the book from them. I shut my eyes lightly and the wind began to blow the pages until it stopped on a certain page and I pointed to a name. "This one. "Sister Mary Constant, 83 years of quiet, humble nun-like goodness" I said, shutting the book and handing it back to Sam.

I led them to the plaque that had her name on it. "Well...get to smashing" Brit said. "Alright. Let's bone this nun" Dean said and we all just stared at him, making faces. Ew. "Sorry" he said and then used the mallet to start smashing.

There was something incredibly wrong stealing a nuns bone but it had to be done. We got back to Rufus' cabin and tried summoning Crowley...but he wasn't showing up. Something was wrong.... And then there was a knock at the door. It was Meg. "You deal with him. I can't anymore" she said as she came walking in.