Love, Sex And Other Things Part 1

these chapters will have a little sexual content. its kinda necessary for the episode plot so  just fair warning.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

It was night and we were all in a motel, I shut my eyes to at least try and sleep in the bed but every time I shut my eyes, I started to toss and turn because of the images I saw...I saw Sam and Brittney burning in Hell...and I saw Dean being slaughtered and doing the slaughtering.... I shot up in my spot and I felt the dampness on my forehead. I looked to the other bed and saw Sam and Brit sound asleep with Sam's arms around Brit and I smiled.

"Dean?" I called out, softly.

"I'm right here, Mel" he replied, coming out of the bathroom. "You okay?" he asked, urgently as he reached me and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah, I uhh..." I ran a hand across my forehead. "I'm fine" I nodded.

He gave me a look at first but then it turned into a gentle gaze as he came under the blanket with me and held me close with my back against him and I held onto his hand. I was able to shut my eyes and sleep peacefully after that though...I don't know what it was but no bad images flew into my head when he was around...and as soon as he wasn't, it was like my mind knew it and the images would haunt me again...it was weird.

A while passed and I felt the need to wake up again. I noticed Dean was watching me sleep. I turned so I was laying on my back and I stared up at him.

"Everything alright?" I asked him.

"Yea..." he nodded.

Then, he kissed me. I kissed back right away as he hovered over me, but then I flipped us over so I was straddling him and I flipped all of my hair to one side as I continued to kiss him. I stopped as we both caught our breath and our faces were centimeters away.

I started to smirk. "You wanna go for it?"

"Well, I don't wanna stop now" He grabbed my face and kissed me hard as he flipped us back over. "We'll see who's the one who can't be quiet" he whispered.

It made me laugh. He took off his shirt and then I took mine off as well and he attacked my neck with his lips as I shut my eyes and arched my back while he trailed his lips down, passed my breasts and down my stomach. He played with my belly button ring a little with his tongue and then he took it out and tossed it to the dresser and he started to slide down my pajama pants and he started to trail kisses up my legs, to my thighs, teasing me and it made me groan a little as I tried to control it. Then, he slowly slid down my underwear but then he stopped which seriously aggravated me. Instead, he came back up to me to kiss me passionately and he went to my neck again, finding my sweet spot.

"You're killing me" I gasped.

"That's the point" he chuckled.

But, then, he quickly took off his pants and his boxers and he started slow. It made me groan in annoyance. There was really nothing sexy about it.

"What are you doing?" I hissed, trying to even out my breathing.

"Proving a point" he smirked.

"If you don't start moving now, I'm going to hurt you"

"I'd like to see you try" he whispered into my ear, giving me chills.

But, I couldn't even move at the moment, not even to flip over so I would be on top. He had me. He started to move and I moaned a little too loud this time. He stifled it though as he kissed me hard. Then, he smirked.

"Not too loud now, Melissa" he sang.

"Oh, you are so getting it" I said and actually found the strength to flip us over.