Melissa The Ghost Whisperer Part 2

We got back to the room and Brit and Sam went for a walk while I laid on the bed with my arm covering my eyes. "Hey...are you sure you're alright?" Dean asked me as he walked over to me.

He crawled onto the bed and hovered over me, staring into my eyes. "Yea...yea, I'm great...just really tired...and a lot's on my mind..." I moved my hand to the back of his head to play with some of his hair.

He leaned his head into my hand. "You wanna talk about it?"

"Not really...but...I just need to know...how much would it take...for you to get totally freaked out by...me" I used my hand to gesture. He knew what I was talking about.

"Honestly...it would take a lot...all you have to do...is not go over to the dark side with Dick Roman" he said with disgust but still had a smile.

"So no matter what...you won't go running for the hills...you would take me and all my crazy ass powers as is?" I asked.

"Melissa...if you have to ask me this now...considering everything we've already been through...then you obviously don't know me" he replied and then kissed me. I smiled into it. "What brought this up anyway?"

"I don't know...like I said...a lot's on my mind" I sighed and tried not to feel so awkward with Bobby being in the room the whole time. At least he turned his back...I could've still lived without his comments and sound effects though.

"I know what will get your mind off of everything" he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows as he took my hand and shot us off the bed, leading me to the bathroom.

I laughed. But then I snapped a look back at Bobby and mouthed him to stay...I was able to hear him say yea, like I'd want to see that. Dean and I started to make out, throw each other's clothes off and we fumbled into the shower together as he turned it on. I squealed as the freezing water hit me. He pulled me close to him again and kissed me hard and passionately and sweet all at once. And for a bit...I forgot about how our dead guardian was in the other room...and about how our best friend was put in a mental institute...and about how leviathans were trying to take over...for a moment...it was just me and Dean...no one else....

"So besides Whitman's fiancé, Dexter was also convicted of killing a bunch of hookers" we both heard Brit say as I was able to hear her and Sam come walking into the bathroom.

I could tell Brit jumped up onto the sink counter and Sam was flipping through a newspaper. Dean and I both froze as his back was up against a wall and I pushed myself up against him with my lips on his.

"Yea...then he escaped before they could hang him...but then he went back and he was found shot to death...why would he escape and go back to where he was arrested?" Sam added.

I took my lips away from his and used my eyes to tell him to answer them...I tried to hide my laughing into his chest.

"I don't know. Add that to the list of things I don't know" he voiced.

"Ya know, if I could, I would be getting old waiting on you four to figure this thing out" I heard Bobby say. What the hell? Was this a friggin party?

"Hey...where's Mel?" Brit asked.

Dean looked down at me and we were both trying not to laugh. "Umm I don't know. She's not out there? Maybe she went for a walk" he tried.

They were both silent for a moment. "She's in there with you, isn't she" Sam said. I put my hand up to my forehead and shook my head.

Then I stuck my head out from behind the curtain on one side as he did on the other side.