Souls Are Inevitable Part 1

"You what?!" Sam, Brit and I all yelled at Dean.

"Just Hear me out..."

"I heard Cas. I heard Crowley when he said it would either kill us or turn us to jell-o, Dean. I've heard enough" Sam said, annoyed.

"Yeah, seriously, man" Brit added, just as annoyed.

"Death said he could put up a wall"

"A wall" Brit and Sam inquired.

"Yes. A wall. So neither of you would remember Hell"

"Oh really" Brit said, sarcastically.

"Really"

"For good. Like a cure?" Sam asked.

"No, not cure, he said it could last lifetime..."

"Great so you're planning pretty fast on losing our lives now, Dean"

"I'm trying to save your lives!"

"Exactly, Dean, it's our lives. Our lives, our souls..." Brit snapped.

"And it sure isn't gonna be your head that explodes when this whole scheme of yours goes sideways!" Sam added.

"Okay, hold on a minute..." I started so everyone would just stop yelling for a second.

We were all at Bobby's at the moment and Dean just told us that he went to go see this guy that helped Dean die so he could call to Death to talk to him. It makes sense now because he was acting weird this morning, telling me he loved me and how he kept kissing me like no tomorrow...but I guess in his case, there may not have been a tomorrow if the whole ordeal went south. Then, I also saw this envelope in his jacket inside pocket that was addressed to Jesse and it seemed to have money in it but he left before I could call him out on it.

"I'm just curious. I presume Death isn't doin this out of the goodness of his heart...." Bobby voiced as he stood to his feet. My eyes snapped at Dean.

"What's your half of the deal?" I demanded. He looked down slightly and didn't answer right away. "Dean!" I snapped.

"I have to wear the ring for a day"

"Why the hell would he want you to do that?" Bobby asked.

"I don't know but I'm doing it..." Brit just shook her head and walked out.

"Where you goin?" Dean asked Sam since he was about to follow her.

"Look, we hear you, alright, we get it...we both do...we just need a min to wrap our heads around it" he said, simply and then walked out as well.

We all followed them out, following them into the salvage yard and I saw how they stopped talking as soon as they saw me walk out with Dean and Bobby behind me. They were standing at the spot where Dean buried Death's ring.

"Looking for this?" he asked them as he held it up to show them.

"We're just taking a walk" Brit stressed and I could tell she was getting pissed and annoyed with us and it was taking everything in her to not just seriously snap at us.

"Sam, Brittney...you're our brother and sister...I'm not going to let you two get hurt" Dean said.

"What if you're wrong" Brit sighed

"I wont let it go wrong"

They both hesitated and exchanged a look. "Fine" they finally said.

"Fine? So you're..."

"So we're trusting you here" Sam said.

"You sure?"

"You're the one with the compass here..."