Mission Impossible? Possibly. Part 2

My leg started to shake a little as I watched Charlie walk passed the security guard into the elevator. When she got off on the fourth floor, Sam hit the button so the loop on the screen would play in the empty elevator and then we had to wait for her to get up to the 11th floor. I felt my leg start to shake more. I should've went with her...better yet, I should've just went and left her out of it....

"I'm in" she voiced and I let out a sigh of relief. "I've always wanted to say that"

"You're on the clock. Move" Dean told her.

"Hey, there's a big-ass guard up here, blocking the door. What do I do?" she asked quickly. "Just wait him out" I said.

"He's not going anywhere"

Dean and I exchanged a look and I could tell we were thinking the same thing. "Okay uhh you work there every day. Do you know the guy?" I asked her.

"I guess. I mean, I've seen him. I've never talked to him"

"Okay, when you've seen him, does he look at you, or does he just kind of slide his eyes by?" Dean asked her.

"Um...eye contact? I don't know. He always kind of smiles a bit. I don't really..."

"Good. What you're gonna do is you're gonna walk right up to him, and you're gonna flirt your way past" I told her.

"I can't. He's not my type"

"You're gonna have to play through that" Dean said.

"As in he's not a girl" she said blatantly.

That's when we all exchanged a look. "Oh...oh. Pretend he has boobs"

I rolled my eyes and shoved him. "Worse"

"Well, I don't know. Um...do you have any tattoos? Give him a little sneak peek there. All tattoos are sexy"

"Mine is Princess Leia in a slave bikini straddling a 20-sided die" I noticed Dean gave Sam a suggestive look and I pulled his ear, letting out a sigh. "I was drunk. It was Comic-Con"

"It's okay, Charlie. We've all been there" I said and noticed Dean tried to sneak a peak on me as if to see if I had any tattoos hiding.

I rolled my eyes and smacked his face away from me. He grunted and rubbed the side of his cheek. "I'm going to walk you through this, okay?"

She took a deep breath and I could tell she started to walk toward the guard. "Start with a smile" I told her. "Relax, Charlie. You just got home, and Scarlett Johansson's waiting for you" Dean added and I grinned, shaking my head at him.

I listened to them greet each other which totally wasn't a bad start. "Oh. Burning the midnight oil, huh?" he asked her.

"Just like you...I mean, when you're not at the gym. What, do you work out with all your free time?" Dean said and she repeated it to the guard.

"I try to get to the gym at least three days a week. Just trying to get back to my fighting weight, you know?"

"It shows. You look amazing" I said seductively as I smirked at Dean and he was airlessly laughing at me, grinning.

"Do you ever do anything else with your free time, like take a girl out for a drink?" Dean added and Charlie echoed us both as Sam and Brit started to laugh at us.

"Stop laughing. This never happened" Dean said to them and I laughed too...but then I heard Charlie echo those words too and my eyes widened.

"Uhh you don't know that bar? Stop Laughing? They say you'll never know what happened the next morning...it's bringing sexy back. Which is easy..." she started to babble a little.