I'll Admit Part 1

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Bobby

Dean, Sam, Mel, Brit and I were walking through the forest and we came to a stop as we looked up to see a denatured Phil hanging from a tree. Something about this didn't sit right with me though. It was...a déjà vu feeling...but at the same time it was a terrible feeling...like something was going to happen...or something had already happened. I just didn't know what.

"Well, I guess we found Phil" Dean commented.

"Wait a minute. Something's not right here" I voiced.

"Yeah, no kidding, Bobby. There's a corpse in a tree" Melissa smiled.

"Something bad's about to happen"

"Yeah, well danger's kinda on the W2. That's why we got the guns" Dean said.

But, then blood dripped onto my hand...and it didn't come from Phil. I lifted my hand to my forehead and when I brought it back down, there was more there. Or like I said...something had already happened.

I took a step forward and we were all back at the rundown shack of a house we were staying in. I took off my hat and I could feel more blood. "Balls"

"You want to tell us what's going on?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, what's going on with your head?" Dean added.

"I got shot in it!" I realized as I had said it.

"You what?" Brittney asked as she gave me a strange look.

"Bobby, we've been with you all day" Melissa added.

"Yeah, I think we would have noticed if you took a bullet" Dean also said.

"I didn't take one here. I took one out there, in the real world"

"You lost us" both Dean and Melissa said.

"Look, Bobby, you want to sit down?" Brittney asked me.

"No, there's something I gotta tell you. Damn it, I can't get at it"

"Well, it's okay, take your time. We're right here" Sam said.

"No, no, not you you. Real you. Out there, in the waking world. Numbers. Numbers. Where's paper?"

I walked over to a table and picked up a pen and paper. I had to get these numbers down quickly so I can get them to the real kids. I didn't have time to before to tell them what they were cooking up. They need to know. I stuck the paper in my pocket.

But, when I turned...I was in my bedroom at my house...and in front of me...was Karen. She was sitting on the bed...looking as beautiful as ever....

"Well...you just gonna stand there or hand it over, Bobby?" she asked me.

"What the hell? Karen?"

"You were expecting Farrah Fawcett?"

"No. She always calls first" I cracked a smirk. But, then I stopped. "That's what I said the first time this happened"

"What are you talking about? Gimme!"

I noticed I was holding a glass of wine. "Oh" I said, idjit-like and then handed her the glass. "This is just like it was. You're beautiful"

"Quit sweet-talkin' and come here"

I sat down in front of her and she took my hand. She felt like she used to...warm...and gentle...and gave me that warm, sweet feeling I missed all these years.