Working With Demons...Again

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

It was dark out and we pulled up in front of the meeting spot where Crowley told us to go. Brit and I got out and walked over to the guys as Dean was man-handling an alpha that we caught. Three demons came over to us.

"Your late" one said.

I crossed my arms and glared. "Sorry hon, traffic was a bitch" I said smugly and smirked sarcastically.

"One rougaroo" Dean said, handing him over to the other two demons with the sac still on the rougaroo's head as they took him away.

"Where's Crowley?" Brittney demanded.

"Banging a hooker in a sweet spot called none of your business"

"Oh look at that guys, the demon's trying to make a funny" I quipped, putting my hands on my hips.

"Is that what just happened?" Sam played along.

"Night girls" he said and started to walk away. "Hold up. Are we ever gonna see Crowley again or is he just gonna keep sending his demon extras to pick up his laundry?" Dean asked.

"I'm sorry, I know your speaking and I see your lips moving but I cant understand you because I don't speak little bitch" he ended the conversation.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I pouted out my lips a little. Then, he got in the car with the other demons and the rougaroo and they all drove off.

"Remember when we used to gank demons?" I sighed and just turned around to get back in the truck.

Brit got in as well as the guys got in the Impala. "Ya know, you cant just wear a big sweatshirt the whole time and hope he wont notice your bloating stomach" she said to me.

I rolled up the sleeves on my sweatshirt so my hands could breath and feel the steering wheel. It wasn't even mine, it was Dean's. It was one of the many that I got him to buy and I used to love wearing around the house on a lazy day...which was rare. I took in his scent as I just ignored her and drove off. It's only been a few days since I've taken the test and I still wasn't showing yet but I was afraid I was going to start to. Even though it was impossible since I knew I was only at least 5 weeks along, nothing more...don't ask me how I knew, I just knew. I also thought about it really hard. The weird feelings I was getting and the throwing up that I was doing back then was because somehow my body was like trying to warn me or something, giving me a headstart on the whole morning sickness bit...and somehow I knew something big was going to happen...and that was Sam and Brittney showing up again after a year.

Then, when Dean and I moved the family into the new house after the run-in with our soulless siblings, Dean and I got 'comfortable' in our new room, on the bed...in the living room...in the kitchen...if you get the jist. So from the time we had our fun...to five weeks ago...it makes sense that I would be pregnant I guess because I haven't felt the need to get more birth control because usually Dean is more careful than that...that'll show me.

We all got back to the small, old shack that we were staying in for the night and walked in. "That's it, I'm done" Dean started. "Hold on..." Sam said.

"I mean we've been going on these friggin Crowley runs and not getting us anywhere. It almost gets Mel killed and ya know what, I'm not too fond of the idea" he said.

I just shook my head and rolled my eyes as I took a sip of my coffee and got comfortable sitting on my knees on the chair while Brit disappeared into the other room, I figured she was going to the bathroom. Soulless people pee, right? I don't know. I never actually paid attention to weather or not her and Sam have used the bathroom.