Serial Killers Don't Make Good Demons

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Our next case...personally, was not a fun one. Kids biggest fears were coming to life and attacking the people that were giving them a hard time. All of this was revolving around Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie, a place that Sam wasn't too fond of which was more than amusing whenever a clown was even five yards within his distance. But when the guy that was controlling all of this hoo doo came after him and me...I was less than amused. Two scary-ass clowns were sent after Sam while two creepy-ass dolls were coming after me. And okay so I've always had this peve about china dolls...any doll really. They're just so creepy. Nothing should be able to keep their eyes open long enough to just watch your every move. And these dolls were taller than average. Probably almost up to my shoulders. If it bleeds you can kill it right? Well they didn't bleed, so you can only imagine how bad I was freaking out. I actually started screaming and cowering...I'm laughing right now just remembering it. But then Sam came to the rescue, got me and we both took off. Then we had both our fears after us. We did the best to fend for ourselves and when things got worse for us...they all just vanished into glitter.

Anyway, I was now the one scarred by the clowns...and yea, Sam and I could say we faced our fears...the stupid china dolls and clowns...but Brit and Dean didn't help any by getting a clown puppet and a doll for us as presents at the end of the case. But I did end up getting Dean that jumbo slinky that he was eyeing inside Plucky's...which made his face light up. We all ended up laughing for a good six minutes about how it looked like a unicorn threw up all over Sam and I...and it was really nice. It was a nice sound. The laughter coming from all of us at once. It was also a nice look on all of us. I really missed it. More than you'll know.

This case we were on now, it brought back some memories. [i]Demons. And I have to say...I kind of missed them. Just the feeling of doing something we were familiar with...something we knew how to take care of. The feeling of just sending them back to Hell...well...it seemed like this one was back. Four years ago it possessed this poor bastard and made him do terrible things to these woman, cutting off their parts and whatnot...we had to literally beat him until he was unrecognizable to get the demon inside him to talk...it was hard to think that it was four years ago.

Flashback

I could hear a car drive up to the abandoned house we were keeping this demon captive in. So I set the knife down on the table and headed toward the door. I felt Dean look at Sam and nod his head toward me so Sam began to follow. When I opened the door it was Ms. Havelock: the woman we've been protecting through out this case.

"Ms. Havelock, what are you doing here? You shouldn't have come" I said lightly yet sternly.

She came closer, meaning she wanted to come inside so I stepped to the side and let her. Sam and I exchanged an uneasy look. "I needed to see it for myself. After all that tracking, all those hours we spent. I mean, it's one thing to study them in books. It's..." she began but stopped when we came to the room where we had the demon tied up inside the trap and Dean was sharpening the knife.

"Do I smell menopause?" the demon hissed with a smirk. "Well, if it isn't the Wiccan bitch of the west. Ms. Havelock, I know you're the one that helped them find me"

I noticed her eyes went over to the girl's body that we had covered up because it was too gruesome to look at. "My God..."

"Not in time to save our big girl here, but still, you get a merit badge"

"They caught you, you son of a bitch! No more murders! And you're going back to Hell" she hissed as she got closer to his face.

"Oh, Nora, Nora...I'm gonna scoop you out like a pumpkin. You know that?" he spoke venomously and his eyes flashed black.