We All Need Someone To Bleed On Part 1

Melissa

Dean just got done telling us about how Cas stopped by last night and he told us what went down and how he tried to convince him to change his mind but it didn't work...I think I was still in shock about how Cas was pretty much playing for a different team now. Sure, he still would keep us safe and make sure we wouldn't get hurt...or at least I'd like to believe that...but he's changed...this idea of purgatory and having souls has changed him. I'm not too sure he's the little naïve boy angel we once knew...he's powerful...too powerful...it's actually scary to think about.

"Well, ya know what, at least you tried" Brit said to Dean as we were all in Bobby's living room.

Sam was sitting at Bobby's desk as she was leaning against the wall and I was sitting on the desk with Dean sitting in a chair.

"Yeah, lot of good it did. Why did he even come?" he questioned. Who knew with Cas, though?

"Well, Samuel and George's journals are pointless. Jebediah Campbell and Louis Stern have squat to tell me about how to crack purgatory" I said, closing a book that was in my hands and setting it down beside me on the desk.

Bobby walked in. "Well, actually, it's not about the ones we have, it's bout the one we don't..."

"Meaning what?" Sam asked.

"Well, that's the bad news. Our pal, Cas didn't stop in last night just to mend fences"

"What'd he do?" Dean and I sighed.

"Stole something"

"What?"

"Journal of one Moisha Campbell"

"Moisha?" Sam and Brit asked.

"Of the New York Campbells...originally it was owned by this Kanin Stern but it was passed between the two so it must have a lot of info in it"

"Well, we gotta get it back right?" Brit asked.

"Or just read the copy I've already made" he said, showing us his copy and he grinned a little as he just looked at him. "Hi, nice to meet ya. Bobby singer, paranoid bastard" he quipped.

After a bit, I was laying on the couch because for some reason I was getting this major headache and I shut my eyes as I draped my arm over my face to just shut out the light since it was killing me. Then, Dean's distinct footsteps made me sneak a peek under my arm to see him walk in with four mugs in his hands. He handed a cup to Sam who was still at the desk and one to Brit who was now the one sitting on the desk and he set a third one beside her. Then, he came over to me, lifted my legs to sit down and set his legs on his lap. I looked at him and saw he was holding some pain killers in his hand.

"Take these" he said so I sat up and leaned forward and our faces were inches away as I took the cup of coffee from him and the pain killers.

I put them in my mouth, sipped some coffee and swallowed. "You okay?" he murmured.

"I don't know...something's not right...I have a weird feeling" I said with a distressed look as I met his eyes.

He sighed and ran a hand down his face. He and I both knew that when I got a feeling that effected me like this then it wasn't going to end well. Something was going to happen.

He grabbed my hand and lifted it to his lips. "It's going to be okay" he whispered but I think it was more to convince himself and I was okay with it.

"I think I finally zeroed in on something" Bobby said.

Dean got up to get the copy from Bobby, he grabbed his coffee and then lifted my legs again to sit back in his spot. I leaned forward to look over his shoulder.