Pilgrims And Prostitutes=Westernization

We got to the Campbell's compound and got to Samuels and Georges office. "It's here somewhere I know it" Brit said and her and Sam moved the desk over to the side, revealing a trap door.

"I'll be damned" Bobby said.

I leaned down and lifted the door and we started to head down the ladder and we came down to a cellar where books just filled the shelves around us. "Welcome to the Campbell-Stern family library" Sam said.

"So, Samuel and George collected all this stuff, huh?" Dean questioned.

"Apparently" Brit replied.

"Wow. All right, well, what are we looking for?" I asked.

"Well, anything that'll put a run in the Octomom's stockings. Pick a row" Bobby said.

So, we began to look through all of the books in the library. I admit I started to get a little distracted as I got lost in some of the books and my inner dork was showing a little while I was reading. I noticed Dean was staring at me and he started to chuckle as he watched my eyes read the words at rapid speed (not literally but close to it). It made me look up at him and I laughed a little.

"Shut up" I said and shut the book I was reading and got back to trying to really look for what we needed.

"Bingo" Bobby said and we all got to the table in the middle of the room. "Any of you jokers ever heard anything about a Phoenix?"

"River, Joaquin, or the giant flaming bird?" Dean asked.

"It says here that the ashes of a Phoenix can burn the mother"

"The mother?" Brit and Sam questioned.

"Great. Where do we get one?" Dean asked.

"You got me. I thought it was a myth" Bobby said.

"All right, great. Well, let's see if we can find something out about a Phoenix" I said and turned back round to continue looking and they followed my motion.

A while went by and we still hadn't found anything...and then Dean started freaking out. "Guys, guys, guys, guys, guys, check this out" he said quickly, bringing a book over to the table. "March 5, 1861. Sunrise, Wyoming. Gun killed a Phoenix today. Left a pile of smoldering ash." he read.

"Really? Whose gun?" Sam asked.

"Colt's" he replied with a smug look.

"Colt? Colt like..." Brit started.

"Colt. Like the Colt. From..." Dean grinned, opening the cover of the book. "Samuel Colt's Journal" There, in script, was his name.

"What?! That's his?" I grinned.

"Yeah" he grinned back at me.

"Dude, no" Sam grinned as well.

"Dude, yeah"

"Dude, let me see it" he went to reach for it.

"Dude, get your own" Dean pulled away quickly.

"Dude, share" I voiced, taking the book from him, teasing them both a little.

Brit laughed under her breath as I put the book in between us so we could look at it together and I smirked.

"Well, what else did he say about the Phoenix? What does it look like? Has it got feathers?" Bobby asked.

"It just says "Phoenix"" Dean said.

"Did he say where he tracked it?"

"No"