Soulessness

okay so since im so excited for tomoro (premier of season 7 baby!) im posting more! <3 hope u like :)

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

I crossed my arms and leaned against the dresser as Dean was pacing a little and I just stared down Brittney and Sam who were so beaten up, they both looked disgusting just sitting in the two chairs, we tied them up in. They were both grunting in pain as they started to come to while Cas was inspecting them.

"You're right. They look terrible. You did this?" he turned to look at me and Dean.

"Cas? What's..." Sam started. "Hey! Let us go" Brittney grunted as she tried to rip her hands out of the rope.

"Have they been feverish?"

"Have you?" Dean asked them. "No" Brittney replied with some attitude and I could see how she was annoyed. But, ya know what? So was I.

"Why?" Sam asked. "Are they speaking in tongues? Are you speaking in tongues?" Cas inspected them some more.

"No..."

"Are you diagnosing us?" Brittney narrowed her eyes at him but they landed on me.

"You better hope he can" I pushed myself off the wall and put my hands on my hips.

"You really think that this is..." Sam started.

"What, you think that there's a clinic out there for people who just pop out of hell wrong?" Dean said.

"He asks, you answer! Then you both shut your hole. Understand?" I snapped as well. I saw how they both lightened up a little.

"How much do you sleep?" Cas continued.

"We don't" they both said.

"At all?" Dean and I questioned.

"How you four do that is beyond me" Cas muttered.

My eyes went to him but quickly went back to Sam and Brittney. "Not since we got back" Sam added.

"And it never occurred to you that there might be something off about that?!" Dean snapped.

"Of course it did, Dean..." Brittney said lightly.

"We just never told you guys"

"Sam, Brittney...what are you feeling now?" Cas asked.

"Like my nose is broken" Sam scoffed.

"And like my jaw is dislocated" Brit added and I saw she cringed when she tried to move her jaw back into place.

"No, those are physical sensations. How do you feel?"

"Uh I think..." Sam started.

"Feel"

They both exchanged a look and Sam shrugged slightly. Brittney looked back up at Cas. "We don't know" she shook her head, answering for both of them.

Dean glanced at me and my eyes went up to meet his but then we just kept our hard stares on them as Cas got a belt, folded it up and put it in Sam's mouth.

"Bite down on this. This will be unpleasant. If there's someplace that you find soothing, you should go there. In your mind" he instructed.

Then, he put a hand on Sam's stomach and it sunk down inside him. He started to yell out in pain as cracks showed in the sides of his neck but then Cas pulled out and Sam was breathing heavily.

"Did you find anything?" I asked.

"No"

"So, that's good news?" Dean asked.