I Hate Her For Making Me Love Her

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

Dean and I got to the parking lot of our motel and I kind of just sat there for a minute. I saw Dean got out of the Impala and he was just staring at me...waiting. It kind of felt weird knowing that he would still wait to even walk into the motel with me after what happened. I got out of the truck, slinging my suitcase bag over my shoulder. I was kind of limping as I was walking toward Dean because I also felt a small pain in my ankle. I came to a stop when Dean and I came face to face. He just stared at me for a minute while I stared back at him. I think he noticed I was shivering a little and he gave me a once over. His eyes landed on the blood that stained my jeanshorts. He put his bag down, took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"Tie this around your waist and don't draw attention to yourself" he said, monotonously.

I put my bag down as well, did as he said and he picked up both of our bags so we headed inside. He paid for a room as I crossed my arms, trying to stay warm even with Deans sweatshirt on and I was also, nonchalantly, doing my best to hide the blood that was on it. We got to our room, I shut the door and he chucked our bags onto one of the beds with a lot of anger. He walked away from me as he ran one hand down his face and held onto his jaw. Neither of us said a word as I walked over to my bag to grab some clothes. I walked into the bathroom, shut the door and just stood there.

Then, I threw my clothes onto the floor, spun around to put my fist through the wall, then I spun again to put my foot through the wall as well. It was the one that was already kind of injured but I ignored the pain. Then, Dean came through the door, quickly and we just stared a each other. He looked at the holes.

"I'm fine" I murmured, avoiding his eyes. He hesitated but then shut the door.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I almost scared myself. I looked like road kill to be honest. I rubbed my face with both hands and ran my fingers through my hair. Then, I just shook off whatever I was feeling and got out of my bloody clothes so fast, I couldn't even remember doing it while I was getting my pajama pants on and my spaghetti strapped tank top. I threw my hair up into a high ponytail, washed my face and I started to try and at least rub the blood out of my clothes. I cursed under my breath when It wasn't working on Deans sweatshirt so I just chucked my soaked clothes into the tub and sniffled a little because I noticed I was crying. I washed my face some more to try and hide my tears and it actually worked a little. I took a deep breath...then another...and another. I had to face him sooner or later...

I opened the door to walk out and I was rubbing my arms to keep warm. "I kind of got blood on your sweatshirt..." I jerked my thumb toward the bathroom.

"It was pretty much yours anyway" he sighed as he sat down to take off his boots.

When I didn't respond, he looked over at me and then got up to walk my way. "Here...I brought another one with us in case you screwed that one to hell" he said, handing me another sweatshirt.

I grabbed it with one hand but he didn't let go right away so I just stared up into his eyes. Then, he let go and just kept staring at him. I held up the sweatshirt and I cracked a smile as I saw a picture of me and Dean on it.

"It's the one I gave you for Christmas"

"Yeah..."

But it was a tone he used when he didn't care much for something...and I wasn't sure if he was serious or not cause he turned away from me. I sighed as I tossed the sweatshirt onto the bed and crossed my arms.

"Okay, quite frankly, I'd much rather you yelling at me than giving me the silent treatment"

"I have no reason to yell a you, Melissa" he said, monotonously as he took off his shirt and tossed it to the floor.