Vamp Alpha

My thoughts were interrupted by gunshots. We all snapped our heads in the direction and then Dean and I took off. “We’re supposed to wait here!” Gwen called after us.

We ignored her though and kept running. We got to a fence that was locked and about seven feet high. Dean looked up and he suddenly froze as he was just staring at the chicken spinning thing that tells which way the wind is blowing. He shook himself out of it as I just eyed him.

“Come on” he said and raced away.

But, I just took a few steps back, ran, jumped and pushed off a wall to grab the top of the fence and I pulled myself over. Dean met me as he came around. He looked up t ther fence and then back at me. I shrugged but then we heard more gunshots and some screams and raced toward the house. Outside, there were so many decapitated bodies laying around.

“Dean! Melissa!” a woman shrieked.

We spun to see one of the hunters banging on a screen door to get out. I took long strides to get to her but before I could, she was pulled away and blood spurt out onto the screen. I stared, mortified, but Dean pulled me along as we heard some grunts and voices. We hid behind a corner as we peeked around to see a few hunters…including Sam and Brittney…and Samuel and George were instructing them to throw one of the vamps into a van as Katherine was helping. I noticed Dean went into another trance or something and I pulled him close to me before he was seen by Sam.

“Dean? Are you alright?” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“You remember that weird vision, dream thing I told you about…the one I was having when I was turning from vamp to human?”

“Yea…?”

“Well, I’m seeing bits and pieces of it again. Something’s going on”

“Okay, we’ll figure it out. I need you to have your head in the game though if we’re going to do so” I put his face in my hands. He nodded. “Okay, come on” I said, taking his hand and we raced back to Gwen.

“Where were you two?” she demanded as we walked quickly over to her right as the others showed up. “Everything okay, here?” George asked.

Gwen’s eyes twitched to us, then back to them. “Just, uh, chopped up a couple runners. No big deal. How'd it go?”

“Rough, but one alpha down” Samuel said. “Where is it? Want to pay my last respects” Dean said. I eyed him but looked back at Samuel for an answer.

“Well, bring marshmallows. Already on the pyre” was his reply as he got into his truck for us to head off.

Night fell again as we all hit the road. “So, things went well back there?” I asked Brit. “Yea, they went fine” she shrugged as I glanced at her and then back at the road.

“Nothing weird?”

“Nope” she shook her head.

I stared at the road as my grip on the steering wheel tightened. “God damn it” I grunted.

Then, I twisted the wheel quickly so my tires screeched as I spun the truck and it became a blockade in front of the Impala and Dean screeched to a stop. I got out and strutted over to the other side with determination.

“Get out” I demanded, staring Sam down. He did and so did Dean. “We saw you guys walk that alpha out the door, guys, now I don’t know about you but to me that seems weird” I narrowed my eyes.

“Oh…” Brittney said.

“Oh?”

“You weren't supposed to know about that” Sam said. “Know what?” Dean asked.