Finding Ourselves Part 2

But, then two bright lights came from their bodies and came into us. It was a really weird feeling...like I was being enlightened...and I was having all of these memories fill my head all at once so it was like a really fast movie was playing in my head.

Then, I looked at Sam. "Brit" he breathed out. 

"You good?" I asked him.

"Are you?"

"I don't know" I sighed as I stuck my gun in the back of my jeans and we headed up the hill to get back to the car. Robin and Shane were leaning on the Impala, waiting for us.

"We remember who we are...what we did this passed year" Sam started. "We remember you two" I added.

Flashback

"Walk away or they both die" the monster said as he had knives to Shane and Robin's necks.

I saw how terrified they were and how badly they wanted us to save them...but we didn't have souls...and we shot them both, so they fell to the floor.

"There goes your leverage" Sam said and I shot the monster multiple times.

End flashback

They both started to bleed in front of us from their stomachs. "Didn't we tell you to turn back. That you wouldn't like what you found" Shane said.

"I am so sorry" I told them, sincerely.

"We both are" Sam said.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be" Robin said.

Then, they both disappeared into smoke. Sam and I looked at each other and then got in the Impala and headed off.

Melissa

Watching Sam and Brit going through their small spastic episodes a few minutes ago and not being able to do anything for them was so hard. I felt so helpless and I just didn't know what to do and I hated that feeling. I knew Dean was trying to search for the right words to say to comfort me and keep me together but he was doing his best just to hold himself together.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Bobby voiced and we both looked over at him to see he was standing at the panic room door with Balthazar.

"Well at least you mud finches got the angel proofing right. How's Sleeping Beauty and Snow White? You didn't steal any kisses I trust?" he quipped.

"What the hell took you so long?" Dean demanded as we walked over to him so we could confront him since he wasn't able to come in. I crossed my arms.

"Honestly, I was having second thoughts" he said and I felt my heart accelerate and I was about to panic. He couldn't have second thoughts. We were running out of options.

"About?"

"About whether to help you. I was thinking maybe I should rip out your sticky bits instead"

"And what did you decide?" I questioned.

He eyed me for a moment and then pulled out a piece of paper with an address on it and he handed it to Dean. "Well, Cas and Crowley are there, that's where the show gets started"

"Well give us a minuet to pack up and then zap us there" Dean said.

"No, no, no I don't think so"

"Balthazar, please" I pleaded and I couldn't tell if my voice broke or not but I'm pretty sure everyone could see it in my face that I was about to break all together.