Douche-Bag Vampires

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~~+~+

A little bit after that, I got a phone call...from Jesse's principal. After I had a small panic attack about whether Jesse was alright or not, she informed me that Jesse has been 'acting up' and that no matter how many times she has talked to Abbey and Chris about it, nothing has changed...so she called me when I was in the middle of fighting off a killer ghost. Afterwards, I called Abbey and she told me there wasn't anything they could do because they didn't know what to do since Jesse's actions behind him 'acting up' was coming from his powers. So, I had the others drop me off back at home so I could try and help and keep Jesse grounded and this is where I've been the past couple days, living the normal life I had before I found out Sam and Brit were still alive.

Then, there was this thing with Bobby and Dean called me because he was trying to vent to Bobby but he was somewhere else and he was complaining about how the four of us take him for granted sometimes or something like that. So, after I got off the phone with Dean...after we discussed Sam and Brit...I called Bobby to see what was up. I got nothing but an attitude at first but I broke him down and made him tell me what was up. He's been trying to friggin soul back from Crowley all this time with not much luck. So I did some research, called Dean back and even though Dean and I dreaded the idea, the four of us went international by getting on a plane to head to Scotland. It was a nine hour flight and Dean and I were going through barf bags like no tomorrow, all the while, making our hands turn snow white from clenching the arm rests the whole time. We got there and called Bobby back to get Crowley on the line. We found Crowley's bones and apparently if we burn a demon's original bones, where they were really buried, then they die forever. So, we threatened him with the bones to give Bobby's soul back...and after some convincing, he finally did. Bobby was right though, we do take him for granted and he has been cleaning up our messes for years...if he needed help, all he had to do was say so.

But, that night, we drove in this incredibly small car, hit an Olive Garden and got back on a plane to head back to the U.S. and ever since, I've been back home, helping Jesse get by and try to control his powers. He got in trouble at school because they claim he pulled the fire alarm but he didn't, he simply walked by it and his powers made it go off...and the principal blamed it on me and Dean being absent from his life. As nights passed, I think my sleeping habits have gotten worse and worse. I hug a pillow to my chest and try to pretend it's Dean, I cuddle with Maya, hoping the void will fill, I even try just walking around the house until I get tired but that doesn't even work. Usually, it works if I go and sleep with Jesse on his bed or get him to come and sleep in my room with me but I cant just do that every night. I miss Dean more than I thought I would.

I haven't taken the pregnancy test yet, either. I'm scared, I guess. But, I haven't thrown up in a while...and I didn't look like I was gaining weight...so I decided to just ignore it. Right now, I was in the kitchen, just playing with the dough in front of me, using the wooden spoon. Jesse was at school and Abbey and Chris were at work. Maya was laying at my feet like the good dog she is and I saw my cell phone was vibrating and I smiled at the caller ID but I let it ring once...twice...three times...and then I answered. I can't let him think I'm bored and clingy and desperate for him to come home.

"Hey stranger" I said lightly.

"Hey, I was about to start worrying. I wasn't sure if you were going to answer or not"

"Well...ya know...I'm a very busy woman, Dean Winchester"

"You're standing over an over-mixed cake batter, aren't you" he assumed and chuckled.

"No...it's just a cookie dough"

"Sweetheart, no offense but your cookies suck"

"Yeah, yeah I know..."