Seeing Double Part 2

Melissa

We got to town and it was daytime now so people were walking around and about. We parked the 'caboodle' and started walking as well. I knew I should've been focusing on the task at hand but I really wanted to know what Dean was thinking. He seemed so deep in thought...and I knew he wouldn't actually tell me what he was thinking...I wonder if Jesse ever had a mind reading ability...and so if I had given it to him...maybe....

What am I doing?

My eyes widened. That was Deans voice! I felt my heart accelerate. "What are you looking at?" he asked me and I realized I was still staring at him and now he was staring back.

"Umm nothing..." I murmured and looked away. He gave me a weird look but looked away. So just thinking about mind reading gives me the ability to mid read? Since when?! Since Jesse? Maybe being around him for a whole year I subconsciously grew stronger and just needed something like Dean ignoring me to activate it...what the fuck?

Are we really supposed to be together? Maybe this break should be permanent...

I felt my heart breaking. And I couldn't stop myself but I had to say something. I grabbed a hold of his arm to stop him.

"Is that what you really think?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, nervous and hesitant.

"That we should make this break permanent" I kept eye contact wit him.

He was taken back. "How did you..."

"Does it matter? Is that really how you feel, Dean? Are you really done here? Are you done with me?"

I felt myself ready to cry and I just absolutely hated how vulnerable I felt right now; like I really needed him to move on with my life. Was I serious right now? Pull yourself together, Melissa!

"Mel..." he started gently.

"Stop beating around the bush and just tell me so I know what the hell I'm doing here" my voice cracked.

I probably looked like a mess right now but I couldn't help it. I felt my whole body breaking and I wasn't in control of it. He just stared at me for a moment like he wasn't sure who I was or what he should say. I wasn't even sure anymore of myself...

"I don't know...I don't know what to feel or how to feel it..."

"Well...tell me something...do you still love me?"

His facial expression changed. "You know I do"

"Then I really don't see the problem" I laughed a little.

"It just seems more complicated than that"

"I don't see how, I mean..." I put a hand to my forehead.

But then I stopped talking but I heard a familiar noise and then I saw an Impala and a green truck go driving right passed us...with us behind the wheels. My eyes widened as I jumped toward Brit and Sam's direction to make them stop walking.

"Hold up...don't move" I muttered and we all froze.

We all watched as they parked across the street. "Oh no, that's all sorts of wrong" Sam commented.

"Those are nice wheels. I'm telling you, when this is over, I'm steeling those rims" Dean said as he called Bobby.

"Yea?" I could hear him on the other end.

"Bobby, we got eyes on them"

"What?"

"Yea, its like looking in a funhouse mirror"